What's new

Guide Nightwolf competition guide

Danno

Noob
Thanks for this awesome guide. Im looking to pick him up because I see he is under played. I always like to go against the grain. Cant really pull off larger combos yet and the dash 1's are still taking time as well the pressure game.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Thanks for this awesome guide. Im looking to pick him up because I see he is under played. I always like to go against the grain. Cant really pull off larger combos yet and the dash 1's are still taking time as well the pressure game.
Be patient and put the time in. It will pay off. I'm king to update the guide soon

Danno

Noob
Be patient and put the time in. It will pay off. I'm king to update the guide soon
Ya I spent hours on the Vita last night.. I can usually get it to about 3 -5 jabs. 122 shoulder is tricky adn thats going to take some time to get used to .

With NW, you really have to work for those 30% combos more than some other tunes Ive played as. I enjoy the challenge but playing online is difficult. Walking people across the stage with a shotty connection is impossible and usually have to cut it to 1 or 2 then shoulder

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ya I spent hours on the Vita last night.. I can usually get it to about 3 -5 jabs. 122 shoulder is tricky adn thats going to take some time to get used to .

With NW, you really have to work for those 30% combos more than some other tunes Ive played as. I enjoy the challenge but playing online is difficult. Walking people across the stage with a shotty connection is impossible and usually have to cut it to 1 or 2 then shoulder
That's why we go to tournaments my friend