What's new

Tech Nightwing corner vortex (ludicrously messed up)

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
As you can tell by the title, this is pretty messed up. I tried to write a proper description of this like 10 times but it's so messed up that I can't.

The only way to get of this is by waking up or tech roll. Honestly, I think tech rolling is the better option because if you nj2, the inputs get reversed. So in guess character like DS, who have an option select wake up could get out of it but it's still pretty messed up. I only showed 3 possibilities but there are many more. You can do ground pound, empty jump throw, if you delay you nj2 you'll end up same side.

I'll let you guys come up with your own variation.

@prycemonsta
@Lulzlou
@NightwingDayZero
@Sajam
@HeroesNZ

Last edited by a moderator:

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Interesting.

How easy is it to wake up through this setup is the real question. If you can always do you wakeup one way that would suck.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Interesting.

How easy is it to wake up through this setup is the real question. If you can always do you wakeup one way that would suck.
I tested it with a few characters, if you tech roll and wake up, it's pretty easy to get out. I tried to wake up without the tech roll and let me tell you that with characters that don't have an option select, it ain't that easy. Most of the times the wake up whiffs

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I remember posting something in another thread :rolleyes:
This is just another setup for NW though. It's meter dependent and he has meterless options that give a similar 50/50 situation.

Having more setups is never an issue though, and this one is as ambiguous as NW setups get.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
This is just another setup for NW though. It's meter dependent and he has meterless options that give a similar 50/50 situation.

Having more setups is never an issue though, and this one is as ambiguous as NW setups get.
Tech is tech.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
There's a problem tho. I started to test it on various characters and for some reason the nj2 doesn't hit some of them. If you try it on batman, you have to delay it in order for it to hit. I'll post a vid in a while to show you guys. It's very weird, I guess it depends of the hitbox of the character. So far I know the nj2 works on flash, GA and DS. It doesn't work on bman and WW

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Tech is tech.
I agree, and this tech is cool.

The biggest problem is the meter and risking giving up the corner. Adding this with his other corner mixups makes NW more threatening. He has always had great corner tech, and that's the only place on screen he can get decent 50/50s most of the time.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
what I like about this is I have plenty of combos that end in MB staff spin , d1. when I get home im gonna test this out