What's new

Next Mortal Kombat "confirmed" in development; will release alongside feature film

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
wait a minute Liu Kang is fried too so is the half of Earth Realm - are they just going to forget about them for MK10? no way
That's such bullcrap that they killed Liu Kang again, for a really stupid reason too. I read ages ago that Boony wanted to do MK10 with only a few original characters and a bunch of new ones, but I'm not sure if I believe that.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
That's such bullcrap that they killed Liu Kang again, for a really stupid reason too. I read ages ago that Boony wanted to do MK10 with only a few original characters and a bunch of new ones, but I'm not sure if I believe that.
Yeah well that's stupid - so many died in MK9 - it would be easier to count who is alive than who is dead...
Someone tell me who was alive
I think Scorpion, probably Mileena, Cyber Sub Zero?, Johnny Cage and Sonya? I guess? who else? :D

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Yeah well that's stupid - so many died in MK9 - it would be easier to count who is alive than who is dead...
I think Scorpion, probably Mileena, Cyber Sub Zero?, Johnny Cage and Sonya? I guess? who else? :D
Raiden. Ma boi Baraka. Newb. A couple of other villains.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Raiden. Ma boi Baraka. Newb. A couple of other villains.
welp, that is kind of tragic :D
I am praying to the Elder Gods for Fujin though - at least he is alive right?
This game's main villains will be Shinnok and Quan Chi though i suppose

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Everyone (include CSub) is dead except bad people and Sonya, Cage, Raiden. Only Shang, Motaro and Sindel are the bad guys who are dead.
I have a list about MK10 chars that 90% would be real (in my opinion :p), but i'm too lazy to write it :p.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Everyone (include CSub) is dead except bad people and Sonya, Cage, Raiden. Only Shang, Motaro and Sindel are the bad guys who are dead.
I have a list about MK10 chars that 90% would be real (in my opinion :p), but i'm too lazy to write it :p.
well and Shao Kahn is dead too! Good, i hate that OP fuck :D
I still can't believe they killed off The One and Only Queen!
Well i hope that they do justice to Sheeva at least this time coz she is TOO slow in MK9 and they give me Fujin

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Well i hope that they do justice to Sheeva at least time coz she is TOO slow in MK9 and they give me Fujin
This is another reason why I don't want to see a complete roster overhaul in MK10. The characters that got screwed in MK9 need another chance, like, soon. I PUT UP WITH SHITTY BARAKA AND NERFED-ASS JADE FOR YEARS, MAN. I cannot even begin to understand what Kano players must have felt.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
This is another reason why I don't want to see a complete roster overhaul in MK10. The characters that got screwed in MK9 need another chance, like, soon. I PUT UP WITH SHITTY BARAKA AND NERFED-ASS JADE FOR YEARS, MAN. I cannot even begin to understand what Kano players must have felt.
omg Kano lmao wait isn't he dead?
Poor Kano though - the guy is ass in MK9

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
how wouldn't them fit :D???
you know what? I would be SO HAPPY if MK10 plays like Injustice kind of - hence without a block button !!
Also the combat in Injustice kind of looks more real, you can do some very beautiful fighting scenes - like Catwoman's dodge etc etc :D

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
you know what? I would be SO HAPPY if MK10 plays like Injustice kind of - hence without a block button !!
Also the combat in Injustice kind of looks more real, you can do some very beautiful fighting scenes - like Catwoman's dodge etc etc :D
i really want Injustice's gameplay for MK10 cuz it's much deeper than half-ass MK9's gameplay, ok maybe footsie and anti-air suck in Injustice but NRS can fix it in MK10.
But Clash/Wager can fuck off cuz it's so cheesy :D and is the only thing that doesn't fit MK imo :D, imagine MK chars punch eachother and then "boommmmm", sorry but they are not super heroes :D.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
i really want Injustice's gameplay for MK10 cuz it's much deeper than half-ass MK9's gameplay, ok maybe footsie and anti-air suck in Injustice but NRS can fix it in MK10.
But Clash/Wager can fuck off cuz it's so cheesy :D and is the only thing that doesn't fit MK imo :D, imagine MK chars punch eachother and then "boommmmm", sorry but they are not super heroes :D.
hahah i agree with that 100%
Clash is a 100% Superhero cheesy thing that i don't even use and know to use in the game btw :D

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
CLASHES ARE HYPE AS FUCK, YO.