What's new

Next Mortal Kombat "confirmed" in development; will release alongside feature film

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
As long as there's a run button and the run is like it is in MK3-MKT, then it will be all good. Also... wouldn't mind some kara jabs ;)

booivi

Good Game :)
With new gen consoles, hopefully Shang Tsung can morph like in the old MK's. And give Shang his classic kintaro fatality.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
If it's next-gen then I can't get it... Unless they release a PC version at launch.

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
I just hope the game will be 100% unique and not based of a movie...

My own dream : MK1 digit art style for MK10 ;)

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Get ready to be F23'd to death when Superman is added as a guest character in MK10.

For real though, I'm happy MK10 is coming. Seriously.

Plop

Noob
Music to my fucking EARS!!!!!!!!

Injustice was a nice little novelty, but my body is fuckin READY....sir!

Plop

Noob
lol @injustice hate and mk with just only mk9 gameplay.
and stage gimmick? fuck that, i want stage transition, you guys are mk fans and don't even know mk games have stage transition???
MK stage transitions sucked (yes even mk3 transitions...and ESPECIALLY the 3d deathrap things). I hope they leave that shit be

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
MK stage transitions sucked (yes even mk3 transitions...and ESPECIALLY the 3d deathrap things). I hope they leave that shit be
i don't say that mk10 will use old mk games' stage trans, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't use injustice's stage trans for mk10. they can use the concept of it.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
MK10 could be the best shit since wet vagina but if it doesn't have a smooth online, I'm not even gonna look twice.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Animalities, Brutalities, Hara-Kiris, Konquest, Motor Kombat, Chess Kombat, Puzzle Kombat, and I will be a happy guy.

Still hyped regardless.