What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero NEW Sub Zero gameplay footage by Mickadi from Finish Him !

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Hi guys, here a new (short) gameplay video with Sub Zero! The French player is @Mickadi (pretty well known in the Finish Him community), he has played a couple of hours with his favorite characters, including Sub-Zero! Enjoy this quick match between 2 famous players in the Finish Him community.

Mickadi shows off some basic combos, running and corner pressure!

As you can see, the corner game with Sub Zero seems to be very nice ;)

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

babalook

Noob
that hand smash attack looks really interesting, I wonder what the frames are on block and if they change depending on whether or not the clone was out.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Man this is hype, please say you got more of Sub, it almost looks like he has crazy advanatge after hitting slide in the corner.

Last edited:
We have a film with full matches, but very looonnng to upload. We'll also take records on tomorrow and this week end where we'll be able to play a lot (so we'll get more videos + those we already have).

D'Vorah's player is from igau, he never played mk9.
Can't wait to see all that footage. Especially since it's footage of people who actually know how to play. Thanks dudes.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I've seen it in this and a few other vids, the ability to use jumping attacks to extend combos is sexy as fuck.

Aside from dive kicks in MK9 no one could do it, and only a small few could do it in Injustice but it didn't look as cool as it does here.

Makes combos look a lot more "swag" and cinematic.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Believe me, it's nice to have interaction in the corner ^^ good way to escape the corner pressure of Sub Zero !

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I've seen it in this and a few other vids, the ability to use jumping attacks to extend combos is sexy as fuck.

Aside from dive kicks in MK9 no one could do it, and only a small few could do it in Injustice but it didn't look as cool as it does here.

Makes combos look a lot more "swag" and cinematic.
That little pathetic slap that Sub Zero does in the air looks hilarious to me.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm loving all of this footage, but every seems to keep picking the same characters.

Quan, Sub, and Scorpion.

If they all didn't look cool as hell i'd be upset.