What's new

New Sheeva Low Grab Block string set up.

Are you sure the first 2 in 212 after the whiffed low grab can't be ducked?

If they block 212 they are jailed. However Triple Boys you are right. If they just duck the 2, it will wiff. I just tested with a friend. I was Sheeva and I chose them to be Shang Tsung, whom I believe has the slowest uppercut in the game.

I did the 212 lowgrab, and Shang Tsung was able to uppercut me as the next 2 went over his head :(

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I thought Noob Saibot had the slowest uppercut in the game.

Gilbagz

Joker here~
Greets from Australia UFG.
Awesome find, picked Sheeva because of this lol.
Question though, for someone who just refuses to block low and is content with throwing out uppercuts after a 2,1,2 whiffed low grab, how should you react? Just take the d+4 into fireball? Use f+4? Or can you dash in armour low grab to punish is uppercut? (Does armoured low grab beat the uppercut or does it whiff?)
Thanks.

Greets from Australia UFG.
Awesome find, picked Sheeva because of this lol.
Question though, for someone who just refuses to block low and is content with throwing out uppercuts after a 2,1,2 whiffed low grab, how should you react? Just take the d+4 into fireball? Use f+4? Or can you dash in armour low grab to punish is uppercut? (Does armoured low grab beat the uppercut or does it whiff?)
Thanks.
If they are uppercutting you on that then don't stop your combo. Just continue your 2,1,2,F1 into bf3 for 30% combo.

Armored low grab will beat an uppercut if you do it while they are ducking to input their 2. If they are on their way up then you will get hit eat the 12% damage and then I believe you will both be at about the same frame advantage.