What's new

New SF5 footage

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
Im not impressed.I like SF series and Im sure final product will be cool,or maybe wishfull thinking?

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Well i must say that i doesnt look that bad. At least SF never had a serious storz or something. Therefore it is ok to keep that joke with the soup bowl. MK has been a serious game with serious content since day one.
It is not that bad imo. I like the new normals thez got and the combos seem to be different this time maybe more like SF3?
Nevertheless i have to admit that i like aggressive FGs like KOF or MK3 more. Thats why i hype MKX. You can run at your opponent again and aviod jumping !!!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I think I'm the only person that likes the look of it,primarily because it looks like it doesn't play like street fighter.
hopefully it'll have a special needs mode so I can play it.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I don't know, it looks too similar to SFIV tbh, it didn't bring any hype for me, I just can't avoid compare it and notice how slow and dull it looks after watching MKX.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
this game already looks 400x better than sf4. thanks capcom for getting rid of dumb mehanics like focus and replacing them with seemingly interesting things like the new EX bar that puts you in some sort of mode or some shit. that could be really cool. they should probably change it so you can only have one projectile on screen per character. in vanilla sf4 when you can have multiple on screen, it allowed for a lot of stupid shit like ryu had a super trap that if you jumped over a fireball he can super and you ate it. but again, way better than sf4.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I'm not overtly impressed but I can't wait for the Capcom shills to inform all of us how NRS games are anti-hype spamfests with no skill, right after REO blows the fuck out of Wong.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Well i must say that i doesnt look that bad. At least SF never had a serious storz or something. Therefore it is ok to keep that joke with the soup bowl. MK has been a serious game with serious content since day one.
It is not that bad imo. I like the new normals thez got and the combos seem to be different this time maybe more like SF3?
Nevertheless i have to admit that i like aggressive FGs like KOF or MK3 more. Thats why i hype MKX. You can run at your opponent again and aviod jumping !!!
Ummmmm....suuuure...More mature definitely....not so much with the serious...

As far as the great soup bowl debate...I think it should be able to be knocked off ...it looks dumb defying all physics

It will hopefully look a lot better closer to release...

Right now MKX look like a monster truck with a smashed up hadouken cab behind it...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I love Street Fighter and SFV looks hella boring to me. I hope it proves me wrong.