What's new

New Jersey - GamersParadise MK9 Tourney - 5/6/11 at 7PM

super Close to the garden state plaza mall. I'm down for this. Let's hope for a good number. I really love this game. I want this community to GROW!

also venue fee? rules? payout?

Place is 35 mins from my work, Gonna to try to leave work early at 6 to make it. From the little info about it on the site, its xbox360 & $10 entry fee. I still haven't gotten my stick dual modded so hopefully someone can let me use their stick.

Place is 35 mins from my work, Gonna to try to leave work early at 6 to make it. From the little info about it on the site, its xbox360 & $10 entry fee. I still haven't gotten my stick dual modded so hopefully someone can let me use their stick.
Me and a buddy are going to this. We'll both have a stick you can borrow. we have mad catz Tournament edition sticks. Mine has sanwa buttons, his has saimitsu

Me and a buddy are going to this. We'll both have a stick you can borrow. we have mad catz Tournament edition sticks. Mine has sanwa buttons, his has saimitsu
Thanks, my stick of choice too :) I should be there around 6:45 bearing parkway traffic, hopefully Im not too late. Would like to get a few casual matches in b4 tourney starts after working all day.

Unfortunately someone called out of work today & I'm stuck working til 8, so I wont be able to make it in time. I might still stop by after work just to hangout & maybe get some casuals in