What's new

New Injustice/MK9/UMK:3 TE Stream Koming by R.E.O. - Now's your chance to play him again!

i definetly wanna run the martian mirror... i think i do some things you would like

and i would definetly run cage/kang vs kabal

Reactions: REO

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yeah, for sure dude. I have no problem giving you some MMH experience.

Yes, UMK:3 TE will be apart of it most certainly. I know when UMK:3 TE gets released to the public next month I will play as many players as I can in it.

Excellent, I can't wait to get repeatedly owned in a brand new version of UMK3! I haven't had this desire to play a fighter since UMK3 was new.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Can't wait to watch some of these streams. It will be especially interesting to see what you come up with as you play more characters.

E

Eldriken

@R.E.O. Could I have a crack at your MMH with Doomsday?

I've been playing a lot of MMH players lately and would love to see how I do against yours.

REO

Undead
@R.E.O. Could I have a crack at your MMH with Doomsday?

I've been playing a lot of MMH players lately and would love to see how I do against yours.
Yeah, sure. I'm waiting for my converter to come in so I can play on 360 since my other one died. It should be here Weds/Thurs.

Man, is it just me or has xbox taken over the NRS scene lately? Seems like Igau and mk9 have been all but exclusive to Xbox since evo 2014 :/
I used to be PS3 exclusive for a while but I've hard the worst track record with PS3s so it drove me off to get an Xbox. I had two of them die in the same year. Both YLOD, and one died the day after my warranty expired... Yeah, not the greatest of luck, but it happens.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I am really looking forward to Injustice.

But stop streaming Ultimate Moron Kombat: 3. I do not care about any of the editions. Besides, I would like to watch fighting games from the 21st century.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I am really looking forward to Injustice.

But stop streaming Ultimate Moron Kombat: 3. I do not care about any of the editions. Besides, I would like to watch fighting games from the 21st century.
Lol umk te deserves a spot here as many are interested in it. Hopefully I get umk3te and can test one day and play on stream if it's not already booked heh. People still play super street fighter 2 turbo at times heh.

Props @R.E.O. for starting a new stream up and look forward to watching it.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Lol umk te deserves a spot here as many are interested in it. Hopefully I get umk3te and can test one day and play on stream if it's not already booked heh. People still play super street fighter 2 turbo at times heh.
Many? You mean REO and the five fools that I can count on my hand that still play Ultimate Moron Kombat 3?

By the way, Super Turbo is a classic game that innovated fighting games.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
@R.E.O.
If You are running this on PS3 i've got American MK9, would love to pparticipatein Your stream brother...

Good shit! Long Live MK

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I can't wait to see the final version of UMK3:TE
Many? You mean REO and the five fools that I can count on my hand that still play Ultimate Moron Kombat 3?

By the way, Super Turbo is a classic game that innovated fighting games.
This is a MK site, a lot of people are interested in MK3, specially since the new balance patch, it's more than 5 fools for sure. :coffee:.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I just realized Reo is referring to himself in the third person, what scumbag Kappa

Noob
@R.E.O. Looking forward to this. UMK3TE will be great. Don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise...if you enjoy UMK3TE, PLAY IT. If someone tries to piss in your cheerios, just get another bowl of cheerios and ignore them.

Gotta have fun, and UMK3TE is fun for you.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
We should play on Steam!

Currently the only guy I can frequently play on that thing is Mikemetroid, haha.

Add RZR|CG Ketchup!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey Katsup, he is playing on steam, and we should play sometime too :)
Hellyeah! My ping can be truly awful at times, but it was working great yesterday with minimal lag.

It should be easier for me to play all you guys anyway, considering I work a nightshift and am awake for your hours, not the UK hours.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Hellyeah! My ping can be truly awful at times, but it was working great yesterday with minimal lag.

It should be easier for me to play all you guys anyway, considering I work a nightshift and am awake for your hours, not the UK hours.
Bah it's all good.

Sweet :) Next time I see you on MK i'll toss you a message