new EU clan: Brothers of Pain BOP

Discussion in 'Clan & Team Discussion' started by Vjeekes, Dec 22, 2011.

1. holdwolf

holdwolf Mileena's Shoe Wins!

Reptile VS Kitana/Mileena is definitely not a matchup in my favor. I hate fighting Reptiles and will be on the defensive, which is the only way for me to avoid his pressure and survive.

Did he just say FH is the way to go? :p ZtrideRz maybe your brother is actually a spy for FH so he tactically planned to leave BoP after he scouted the players in it :p
  2. Solid_S14

Solid_S14 Burn Baby Burn

Reptile vs mileena is 3-7 in mileena's. Favor... forceballs can be rolled and he cant punish tele kick. Kitana vs reptile might be in favor of reptile a lil. Since he got floating combos and can counterzone her with lowering his hitbox while putting force balls on screen.

Send from my sony tablet s
  3. S1lveRDreAM

S1lveRDreAM The DreaM

Holdwolf you say i am easy... yet it is me with the big name who is well known is the mortal kombat universe "S1lveRDreAM" your play is horrible and any "REAL" pro will agree with me.
  4. Qwark28

Qwark28 The devil is hiding behind my smile

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    he can if he isnt jailed on standing block when it hits
  5. Qwark28

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    Never heard of you.

before you flash so called "well known" names here,insult my teammate and claim that pro's should be on your side (how convenient) i'd like you to take a moment to think about what you said and clear your head before i rip it off.

thank you kindly mate!
  6. S1lveRDreAM

S1lveRDreAM The DreaM

Qwark Don't talk big. i am well known for being pro as for you, you are nothing. i challenge you?
  7. Shadow316

Shadow316 You inspire no fear.

Why are we more hostile towards our own players than the opposing team? Something isn't right...
  8. Qwark28

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    LOL.

Shadow316 he ain't your member,just some kid pissed off from online gameplay throwing a tantrum.

and i used to be M Jackson but then i had a face surgery.
  9. S1lveRDreAM

S1lveRDreAM The DreaM

qwark are you going to fight me or cower ?
  10. Qwark28

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    I only fight people that are worth my time.
    Crathen likes this.
  11. S1lveRDreAM

S1lveRDreAM The DreaM

just as i thought. good bye.
  12. Qwark28

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    Bye honey.
  13. mistah_ministah

mistah_ministah kal kidan

Children, how Many times i have to tell u do not buy these drugs from the Internet.As u can See This stuff will make u jus sink more and more until u dunno truth from fiction
    And the Dream said good Bye. How ironic
    Vjeekes likes this.
  14. ZtrideRz

ZtrideRz Active Member

Silverdream he would own you :/.
  15. holdwolf

ZtrideRz Don't worry about him, Rider. Out of the two brothers, we got the sane one with decent skills and awesome KL pressure. :)

Qwark28 Thank you for the support Qwarky :) Coming from you, it means a lot and just makes me sadder you are contemplating about quitting online MK.

S1lveRDreAM Qwark most of all has nothing to prove to you, you insolent wannabe. I'll be quite clear with you, since I am rather proficient in dealing with your kind. Read up and face the cooooold, haaaard truth:

1) No one on TYM knows about you. Your account is but around 10 days old, evidence of you not lurking around here nearly long enough for anyone to know or care about you or who you are. Sure, you may have another account (which I'm expecting you will claim), but I'm also rather sure it is a lie. In fact, even at the point where you were admitted into this clan, many members of a relatively small and new clan didn't even know who you were. Yes. That is how insignificant you are.

2) You're pro? I'm sure CrazyDominican and REO are in stitches right now; even the online pros are crying from laughter. Firstly, your win to loss ratio speaks for itself. Secondly, anyone player who says zoning is not an acceptable tactic to employ during a match shows how inexperienced he or she truly is; furthermore, if the same player profusely utilizes said zoning himself, then he is a hypocrite and therefore is not only a noob but also a bad person.

3) You have balls challenging Qwark, I'll give you that. Why not challenge Loog too? I'm sure you'd own them easy. Oh, but wait. You've already fought them - and lost, repeatedly. I should know, I was there. Or was that just an off day (or several days) for you?

4) Since at this point I am guessing you are doing nothing more than trolling this thread (and feeding off of it since we are obviously crazy enough to reply and indulge your delusions of grandeur), I am calling for a complete moratorium on any and all future posts you might make by the rest of the members. Ignoring you and your flame is the best way to deal with the likes of you. However, if you continue to molest me or any other member of this clan in spite of everything, then I will be forced to take a more detailed look at the Terms and rules of TYM and report you to the moderators. I remember that publicly calling out any one player and insulting them is against the rules of TYM - if I have to go down with you, fine, so long as you are silenced.

Finally, I have one last thing to say to you and then I suggest you take your own advice and go bye bye. I have beaten you before; whenever we meet again (probably with you on some remake account) I am very confident I will beat you again. If you have a problem with that, then practice more; if you still have a problem with that, you can join my hate club - I hear they give out free cookies to newcomers. If still you are vexed, then I suggest you quit MK and find a game which will be more to your liking, because complaining about zoning in MK is like complaining about the fish being in the sea - it's an inherent part of the game: always was, always will be.

Farewell, Silver. I will not acknowledge your existence from now on.
  16. Qwark28

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    After the above post salt flooded silvers brain.

RIP.
  17. loogie

loogie Active Member

THIS is true :)
  18. Solid_S14

Solid_S14 Burn Baby Burn

LOL hilarious.

Send from my sony tablet s
  19. loogie

loogie Active Member

did he just say silver is a molester? LMAO
  20. loogie

loogie Active Member

did he just say silver is a molester? LMAO
  21. holdwolf

Interesting, didn't I just get punished for telekick vs your Reptile Loog? :/ Plus, roll vs ball was something I thought was safe too - but it seems to depend :confused: the ball can hit the roll (LOL) and at distance Reptile can block. Unfortunately, I don't play enough vs Reptile to discern exactly what's going on there.
  22. ZtrideRz

ZtrideRz Active Member

Thanks holdwolf Joe(silverdrem) why make a idiot out of yourself I told them you was a good player and respectable and you just post retarded posts and cry about losing. Rarther than spamming the match up against wolfie until you understand it.
  23. holdwolf

And Loogie, you've broken me completely xD matches with you are THE toughest matches ever. I treasure each win as if I won a tournament all by myself lol xD
  24. Qwark28

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    were like a fucking circus,just free of charge
  25. holdwolf

Is Britney Spears the ring leader?

Furthermore, is it the Old Britney or the New One? *terror* O___O