new EU clan: Brothers of Pain BOP

Discussion in 'Clan & Team Discussion' started by Vjeekes, Dec 22, 2011.

1. holdwolf

holdwolf Mileena's Shoe Wins!

I don't really care who you are? You could be the Queen of England for all I care, it doesn't excuse your actions or behavior. And frankly, I am very tired of condescending arrogant players.
  2. loogie

loogie Active Member

put your money where your mouth is and lets fight!
    Clam war or not... Get your ass online Mary!
  3. holdwolf

LOL Loogie :) <3
  4. Qwark28

Qwark28 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    Yes because replying to someone online makes me care a whole lot about MK,a game which i've quit.

i didn't tell you not to cheer up for your clan,i'm criticizing you for trying to put us down.

"trolling" is no excuse for being an asshole.

basically you come in here,attack my fellow clan members and say you were just trolling plus insult me and tell me i take the game too seriously.

Grow up,seriously,anyone can do this while hiding behind anonymity and a computer screen.
  5. Solid_S14

Solid_S14 Burn Baby Burn

Sirrrr actions and behavior.... its a gameee its fr the sake of hype. Call outs are good. Also me arrogant haha? Thnx i didnt knew that.

Send from my sony tablet s
  6. Qwark28

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    Lol?I won't respect someone because he's a great kabal,i'll respect him for being a man and not acting like an narcisistic idiot towards others.

and i bet he's really sorry for not knowing your offline schedule and not challenging you at a time you can play.
  7. Qwark28

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    Loog was joking around as well,the shit you're getting is for the reply after.
  8. holdwolf

Qwark O.O You've really quit!?
  9. mistah_ministah

mistah_ministah kal kidan

Im really Sick of Childish behaviour. As qwark Said- grow up

When did i decline u? When did u invite me? Don't Lie Kid
  10. mistah_ministah

11. Qwark28

PSN:
    BoP_Ruby
    XBL:
    Qwark28
    Yep,i'll be playing offline and will be participating in the Greek offline tourneys,i've got a great scene half an hour away with some of europes best players.

if i go online in the summer except my QC to b rapin.
  12. Solid_S14

Solid_S14 Burn Baby Burn

I know he was. I didnt mention him in one of my posts ;) he s a great player.

13. Solid_S14

Solid_S14 Burn Baby Burn

Whatever you say dude. Dont bother.

14. mistah_ministah

Xactly. Now go And Cheer up with your team. Bye Bye
  15. ZtrideRz

ZtrideRz Active Member

Hmm.. I look forward to playing solid hope he is better than tendu.
  16. S1lveRDreAM

S1lveRDreAM The DreaM

I can't wait to rip FH apart.
  17. S1lveRDreAM

S1lveRDreAM The DreaM

no disrespect to tendou. but he is a cheap raiden player. like all raiden players. fix the port and make it punishable and see how good "tendou" is.
  18. Shadow316

Shadow316 You inspire no fear.

Oh Solid, such a troll :)

It's tom-316, if you didn't know :) When are you back online?
  19. S1lveRDreAM

S1lveRDreAM The DreaM

you should tell your leader to get up off is ass and tell him to get better players. holdwolf for example. fucking absolute shit player... zone.. zone... zone. for this reason im out of this clan.
  20. Shadow316

If you're getting angry at somebody zoning, then maybe this isn't the game for you?

If you're using Reptile then why shouldn't he zone? I think Kitana out-zones Reptile. Reptile has better pressure arguably, than Kitana, so if he's trying to keep you out then you need to find a way to get in.

You can use EX fast ball timed with her fan throw, it should beat her fans, then when it hits, block the fan and dash in, then apply pressure.

Before saying you're out of the clan, talk about it. Maybe you're just angry that you lost. Wolf's D4 annoys the hell out of me more than anything else he does, but i know that it's nothing to get upset about.

What exactly is your problem man?
  21. holdwolf

My friend, you were never officially in the clan. And honestly, a good thing. If you think YOU'RE the better player Vjeekes should be hunting for, I am forced to inform you that you are deluded - something very common in online gaming. Let's discuss your Reptile (your main character being the only reason I ever thought of supporting you joining) - dash, dash, dash. What do you call continuously sending energy balls and spits from full screen? Is that zoning? Or is that PRO zoning, since you're doing it? And I've seen you do it against other clan members, not just myself.

You know the old saying; clean up your own house, then go criticize others. You should keep it in mind. Also, considering how many times I've beaten you and the fact I continuously reiterate that I am the one member of this clan with yet much to learn, the logical conclusion is: you are even less skilled than I, since matches with you are a breeze for me. And that's saying something, since Reptile is a tough matchup for me. Also, a quote: "Don't be maaaad, hehe."

Best of luck to you, wherever you may find fits you and your 'pro' game. (note that I use the term pro very freely)
  22. Solid_S14

Solid_S14 Burn Baby Burn

I know bro. Ill hope ill be back in 1 month... theres alot to take care off while moving so its gonna take a while.
    did you get your capture card??
  23. holdwolf

Shadow has a capture card!? O.O Why the hell didn't you share this!?
  24. Shadow316

Ah ok, let me know when you're settled in man. Looking forward to playing you again.

I didn't share it because i don't have one :)
  25. ZtrideRz

ZtrideRz Active Member

If you cannot punish zoners then then your not good enough to be in the clan silverdream. Mellina and kitanna are surposed to zone they are not rush down characters like reptile. If you read the zoning you can counter and punish I've told you this for ages holdwolf is a good player so you have to play smart no just mindlessly rush him down because he will punish you reptile has all the tool needed to beat kitanna or mellina its s good matchup for him ;/.