What's new

New characters suggestion. Vote

So I have three suggestions that would bring new life to the game. One is a Samurai. There's too many Ninjas in MK. Maybe you can have him play like Yushimitsu from Tekken Series. Also for those don't know, a Samurai came runner-up in the Deadliest Warrior Season 1. There were all kinds of warriors including Ninjas but they went out first round. I was thinking introduce a new Samurai to the mix who has a feud with both Sub-Zero and Scorpion but he can hold his own because his just a complete bad ass.

Edit: Since it won't let me create poll I made one online, vote guys and girls.
http://poll.pollcode.com/vbytn

Next suggestion is a character who is like a Power Ranger.

Lastly this character is like Darth Vader from Star Wars. Let me know what you think by voting or posting a comment.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Wait, didn't one of the 3D games have a Samurai?

Not Kenshi, some jerk with a weird japanese style flag on his back.

imo, the characters from the first 4 are the best. There's only a few new characters I like after mk4. And the guy with the flag on his back is hotaru. He is one of the few characters after mk4 I like. Most of the rest are ass.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I honestly think NRS needs to start bringing the minor characters to the light, there is too many of them that can be used instead of creating new ones all the time, even among the minors and used, there is so.

Minors: Kia, Jataaka, Sareena, Tremor, Fire god, Water god, tremor, Hidro, Great Kung lao, Kitana's Father.
I personally think, besides Great Kung Lao, all these characters are all originals and deserve to be used as playables characters.

As if earthrealm characters weren't enough, Chaos realm only has 1 character, which is Havik, no more earthrealm characters, we have plenty of them, more than half of the MK characters are all earthrealmers.
Earthrealm: Liu Kang, Raiden, Kung Lao, Sonya, Jax, Cage, Frost, Sub-Zero, Kabal, Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, Nightwolf, Kobra, Mavado, Kano, Kira, Hsu Hao, Kenshi, Fujin, Kai, Jarek, Stryker.
Outworld: Dragon King, Shao Kahn, Motaro, Goro, Sheeva, Kintaro, Reiko, Mileena, Ermac, Skarlet, Reptile, Baraka, Bo Rai Cho, Li Mei, Nitara.
Netherrealm (Realm of Demons): Noob Saibot, Quan Chi, Kia, Jataaka, Sareena, Ashrah, Drahmin, Moloch, Meat, Scorpion, Shinnok (Elder God imprisioned in netherrealm)
Edenia (Half Gods Realm) - Rain, Kitana, Sindel, Jade, Taven, Daegon, Tanya
Orderrealm: Hotaru, Darrius, Dairou.
Heaven (Elder Gods realm): Delia, Argus, Shinnok is originally from here.
Chaos Realm: Havik
Outworld has fused with other realms in the past, vaeternus (Vampires Realm), Zaterra (Reptile's realm) Edenia its unknown which realms are fused with outworld besides theses.
there are realms only mentioned, like void, heaven where the elder gods lives.

Also before i forget, power ranger-like characters in this game is somewhat wheird to me, the way i see mortal kombat is, its kind of a idiotic some random dude dressing himself as a superhero because he wants to look kool and kick ass and coming probably from earthrealm and fighting against forces he can't even understand.
I mean, even Jax who is a military, he freaked out when he saw raiden using powers and shit, even stryker did

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
I honestly think NRS needs to start bringing the minor characters to the light, there is too many of them that can be used instead of creating new ones all the time, even among the minors and used, there is so.
this shit 10000000000000000000000000 x times!!!
btw I really don't get the Shujinko hate, because of his look, his copycat moves? lol he has the best story in mk series!!! hope he will be in mk10 as a playable char (or atleast cameo appearance).

ColeTrain

Never been to a tournament. Stuck in NY
The main MK characters will always make an appearance: Liu, Raiden, Shang, Sub, Scorpion, Cage, Sonya etc. I may be missing a few important ones but those are the basic set up of every MK game. IMO I expect to see half the mk9 list moving out and being refreshed with some new(old) faces. Hopefully Sheeva isn't in mk10. She was a waste of space (no offense shokan lovers) in mk9