What's new

Netherrealm Studios Announces Kombat Kast Stream Coming on Jan 29th, 3PM CST + Character Reveal?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
@tylerlansdown

I think the only question that has been on everyones mind is this,

Does Kitana have Pretty Kick in MKx,

Lead off the stream with that,

Seeing her Variations would be sweet too, No need to spend time on any other characters.

Thanks for the Hype!!

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
People want ridiculous Havik and/or redundant Fujin, but NOT Mileena? You're fucking noddy. Of course, this is just *my opinion.

*a Swindlepinion is 6.749 times heavier than the standard.

trufenix

bye felicia
People want ridiculous Havik and/or redundant Fujin, but NOT Mileena? You're fucking noddy. Of course, this is just *my opinion.

*a Swindlepinion is 6.749 times heavier than the standard.
Dig deep enough, you can find a fan of anyone. Go find that absurd khrome thread with that chart, there are people out there who think Jerrod and Hornbuckle and even Zebron should get spots.

Havik, Bo' Rai Cho and Kenshi, as the only remotely developed original characters of the Deadly Alliance Era, need a spot in this game. Kenshi's already a lock, even if it's via his bastard son.

Besides those three...eh, I guess Frost and Ashrah, if they actually took time to work on their moves. That Ashrah didn't even use the voodoo doll during matches was stupefying.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
One of the character reveals better be Mileena.
As long as she not annoying to me like in MK9, yeah bring her back.

I loved Mileena in MK2 and Deception. But they made me hate her in MK9. Fighting Mileena in the Final Challenge tower with me not able to block, she does double damage, and the computer reading my inputs. So all she does is span tele kick and roll all day. Then finally after all that work in beating the final challenge, my prize was a half naked Mileena outfit? Yeah I wasn't happy with her after that.

But if this new look of her in MKX turns out amazing like they reveal for everyone else? I'll love her again...

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Looks like i should learn some Raiden.
If you show lao and are taking questions, can we see his spin and some explanation of his variations please?

Also, will ps4 multiplayer be region locked? I'm from the UK and would like to be able to play my American friends on the PS4. If it isn't im gonna buy a ps4 for mk as well as my xbone.

Last edited:

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Here's to hoping for Havik... Poor me for uncharacteristically getting my hopes up.

And I just realized "uncharacteristically" is a fairly long word.

Last edited:

coolwhip

Noob
So wait, all those people claiming the hype as dead and MKX was losing steam were. .. wrong? *gasp*.

I look forward to an even more obnoxious marketing campaign next time.
And NRS will look forward to the millions of copies sold. They know what they're doing. It's effective.

Anyone else thinking that this Erron Black guy from today's comic might just be the person with the bow that Boon teased at?

Also, at this point Mileena seems like she'll be showing up pretty soon. Kitana was revealed not long ago and they both go hand-in-hand, Kotal was at war with her for the throne so she's already got a bit of a role in the story and, of course, there was the Gamestop advertisement, so yeah.