What's new

NetherKast Ep. 11 - Lots of Kung, not as much Lao

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Sup, guys.

We finished up another episode of the NetherKast. For this episode, we covered the Kung Lao reveal... or at least we eventually covered the reveal. The four of us delved into topics such as the writing quality of MK as well as overall character representation. With Kung Lao resurrected, the door has been opened for any deceased character to join the MKX roster, so we have high hopes that some other familiar faces will join the lineup.

We gathered a significant amount of subscribers after reaching out to TYM, so much thanks to everyone for the support. Feel free to send in questions regarding virtually anything, and we'll do our best to address them in the next episode. Thank you again, guys.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Scorps is not a white dude acting ghetto....wtf
Did you listen to the NetherKast this thread is about?

Scorpion/Cena: A character that younger people and casuals like that gets pushed super hard even though many people don't actually really like them that much and they aren't very interesting compared to many of their peers.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Did you listen to the NetherKast this thread is about?

Scorpion/Cena: A character that younger people and casuals like that gets pushed super hard even though many people don't actually really like them that much and they aren't very interesting compared to many of their peers.
Hmm ok it makes sense. I just hate Scorps being compared to that joke called Cena.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
So two things:

1. Fun show guys, good to hear you speculate about Kung Lao. I've listened to the newest episode too where you cover the comic information.

2. Would you object to me converting and posting up the MP3? Not everyone uses itunes and a lot of people prefer MP3 over streamed video.
That's fine with me.

2 hours is way too long. make it 45mins next time!
Absolutely not going to happen, sorry man. For podcasts, 1-3 hours is the norm. We usually aim for an hour and a half. Listen on the go, listen as background noise, or listen in segments at a time, you don't have to just sit and do nothing for that amount of time.