What's new

Need a cable?? Then you need Rite AV!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Need a cable? HDMI? Ethernet? Streaming cables?

Then you need to check out Rite AV!!! (formerly called Ultra Spec!)

Whether its fiber optic or ethernet or cables for your console, this is the best place on the net and the prices are absolutely amazing.

Besides, your helping out the MK/IGAU/KI community and one of its members too. ;)

SO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://www.riteav.com/

Last edited:

Dark_Rob

Noob
My house is run on UltraSpec cables. All my gaming systems are hooked up with UltraSpec HDMI cables. Plus my new computer power cord is an Ultraspec. Also the company is owned by Summoning, a very well respected member of the UMK3 community, and a great friend as well.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hmm i dont think i need any cables.. but who know one can never have enough cables LOL ill check them out.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Also the company is owned by Summoning, a very well respected member of the UMK3 community, and a great friend as well.
Tim, you should've mentioned this. I had no idea what the significance of this thread was. :)

summoning/Nit rocks. If I am ever in need of cables, I will go there first!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim, you should've mentioned this. I had no idea what the significance of this thread was. :)

summoning/Nit rocks. If I am ever in need of cables, I will go there first!
yea i should have. and thats why its stickied too. So if you dont need any cables, then re-wired your electronics with Ultra Specs :coffee:

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Nice, I am needing to buy 2 HDMI cables and some other shit like extension cables. *BLING*

Very cheap prcing, $9.95 for a HDMI cable for PS3, easily would sell for $20.00 retail at wal-mart or GameStop.