What's new

NECXIII UMK3 Entrant List (Enter UMK3 to show your support!!)

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
December 1-2. We have been discussing MK and the classics for NECXIII and we have a very extensive array of MK games planned for Saturday and Sunday as many of you have noticed. Assuming UMK3 players will play MKT as well, I'd like to make this thread to see how many of the remaining UMK3 players will be attending NECXIII here in the City of Brotherly Love on December 1st-2nd.. Notifications sent, post here to be added, I will update daily. Keep in mind REGARDLESS, we are still doing MK2, MKT, MK4 and a 3-d MK as well as MK9 (and Killer Instinct Arcade version)......but UMK3 players are a shoe-in for MKT and it carries over into MK4's meta-game as well, so do them ALL!!!!!!

We NEED a 32 man bracket....all you OG-UMK3 player on MK9 and people that picked up UMK3 between MKDC and MK9 and everyone who even knows how to do a combo in UMK3, Get in here. To start, here a few people I don't even need to ASK if they are playing
Shock
summoning
AC1984
REO
NoDoubt
CRAZY DOMINICAN
CD jr
Maxter
Check
jamessmk

Just w/ those 10 alone, how could you NOT want to play? Some LEGENDS, man. Mind you, alot of our highly revered top players do play ALL MK games.

Also, get in here Tom Brady Pig Of The Hut STB Shujinkydink Dark_Rob THTB Lex Miss Spin OUIJA WARRIOR MIKECALDWELL MKillBill Juggs DanCock STORMS Tim Static fugee don nwo RandomSelect iammud
rev0lver Death Mr. Mileena GamerBlake90 Mikemetroid L0rdoftheFLY J360 Joker8417 Big D Cibernetico BDMao88 Krayzie Wonder_Chef B W1zZ MKK hanzo NinjaGrinder ded Lex Konqrr EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD Blackula STB Goldfish WoundCowboy xKhaoTikx Trepound380 TylerLantern AestheticLove Squeaker101 DarKNaTaS Cat GhosT zaf Doctor_Rouse Professor_Rouse Lt. Box Zyphox Z-911-Z ViciousShogun TheTetraSpirit SwiftTomHanks RoGE Phase 3 NobilityV2 K.O.E_18 Eternal Ezreal DemoniChris Eddy Wang :) @Chung @ComebackKyle VulcanGoF Rin! DC HUSTLE

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
DEFINITES:
1.)MikeMetroid
2.)Chongo is Free
3.)AREZ God of War
4.)BC_Rayman
5.)Joker8417
6.)MkillBill
7.)Rin
8.)Adam
9.)Steven
10.)Lt. Box
11.)DanCock
12.)EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD
13.)AC1984
14.)Shock
15.)Summoning
16.)REO
17.)Crazy Dominican
18.)JamessMK
19.)VulcanGOF
20.)Juggs
21.)Arion
22.)Edfig81
23.)

Probable:
1.)Jeff F.

Possible:
1.)Spanky
2.)Sal
3.)Joe K.
4.)A.J.
5.)Mike
6.)Half-baked-breed

NEC is the week of finals in college. You can't be serious... I've already done it 2 years in a row. Not doing it again... Even if i went, i wouldn't be prepared. I have tons of work to worry about. The only way i am going to NEC is if i drop my database class which i refuse to do. I'd rather fail so that i know what to do next time i take the class, instead of dropping out and being faced with another shitty situation.

School > Videogames. Ask anyone if you ever see me playing games on my PSN (besides last week with dem toasties)

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
How much does it cost to enter? I'm a scrub, but I'll join for the sake of helping out.
Probably $5, but it could be less since we are running so many MK games this time. And yea, that's all we want to work on is getting good players and getting player numbers up. Each and every player MATTERS. It's not a good tournament unless it's a good tournament.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
NEC is the week of finals in college. You can't be serious... I've already done it 2 years in a row. Not doing it again... Even if i went, i wouldn't be prepared. I have tons of work to worry about. The only way i am going to NEC is if i drop my database class which i refuse to do. I'd rather fail so that i know what to do next time i take the class, instead of dropping out and being faced with another shitty situation.

School > Videogames. Ask anyone if you ever see me playing games on my PSN (besides last week with dem toasties)
What about the NECXIII MKDA Check vs Brady rematch?

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Probably $5, but it could be less since we are running so many MK games this time. And yea, that's all we want to work on is getting good players and getting player numbers up. Each and every player MATTERS. It's not a good tournament unless it's a good tournament.
If it's less than $10, and it doesn't interfere with MK9 matches, I'll sign up easily.

What about the NECXIII MKDA Check vs Brady rematch?
Ban the infinites and ill play MKDA. I have no interest in taking a game where everyone can compete and turning it into a game where only 4 or 5 can.

EDIT - Keeping it at one reset per combo is the best solution to keep the balance of the game. Without that extra damage, some of those characters suffer in matchups.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Ban the infinites and ill play MKDA. I have no interest in taking a game where everyone can compete and turning it into a game where only 4 or 5 can.
Just come to NECXIII and we'll work things out. If the world ends for 2012, this might be the last tournament ever for MK9 and the last time we all get together to hang out :( let' make it worth while.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Dont know a combo in UMK3...lol actually I do know a few of nw and cyrax...but I dont know if I can travel ever again for MK...too busy.
well NW is a helluva good start, easy -learning curve until u get to advanced stage NW tactics. Use him when u get some free time maybe I'll see u w/ Brant in December. I been talking to all my friends lately about minimizing tourney costs, finding ways to have more money for them. Time is something else lol but I have always wanted to meet you, so see how goes it.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Won't be there for obvious reasons but I'll sure as hell watch if it's streamed, not much going on in the UK MK scene anymore.

Dont know a combo in UMK3...lol actually I do know a few of nw and cyrax...but I dont know if I can travel ever again for MK...too busy.
Dude, NW is everything you want from MK9 NW and more in UMK3, if you do end up going, DO EHT.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Won't be there for obvious reasons but I'll sure as hell watch if it's streamed, not much going on in the UK MK scene anymore.

Dude, NW is everything you want from MK9 NW and more in UMK3, if you do end up going, DO EHT.
He's an excellent character, but the trick to using him is not to become predictable after awhile since NW tends to do that anyway in UMK3....but top 5, far better than MK9...STILL, I like MK9-NW's tools and character flow better for some reason. Must be the low-tier love I am trying to conveniently leave in the past ;) lol

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
He's an excellent character, but the trick to using him is not to become predictable after awhile since NW tends to do that anyway in UMK3....but top 5, far better than MK9...STILL, I like MK9-NW's tools and character flow better for some reason. Must be the low-tier love I am trying to conveniently leave in the past ;) lol
Yeah I agree with this, this is why I don't use him much online myself because it's easy to become stuck in a rut with lagtactics using NW in UMK3, heh. And fair enough, look at Scorp in MK9, at least he's not completely pointless outside of random select like he is in UMK3 :p

9_Lives

Noob
As long as it does not run at the same time as MK9, I will play.

EDIT: Although I might need someone to teach me a combo or something in some casuals before my match. I know nearly nothing about this game. XD Just lookin' to help you guys fill out brackets.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Yeah I agree with this, this is why I don't use him much online myself because it's easy to become stuck in a rut with lagtactics using NW in UMK3, heh. And fair enough, look at Scorp in MK9, at least he's not completely pointless outside of random select like he is in UMK3 :p
Don't sleep on Scorp...he rolls in around #13-#15 for a reason. Some Scorpions can be extremely difficult to fight due o his mobility.
As long as it does not run at the same time as MK9, I will play.
If I can make it to NEC I'll play.
Then count me in.
I'm definitely in.
Added.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I don't see why I'm tagged, but whatevs.

I don't think I'll be at NEC. as much as I want to. I don't even know how to play any MK games out of MK9, and slightly MKvsDC.

However, I will be watching if it's streamed.