What's new

General/Other My ufgt performance with deathstroke.

Vagrant

Noob
I lost to alucard
Beat some green lantern
Beat some batman player
Lost to alucard again in losers.

Shoutouts to CORN who proceeded to cuss me out during both matches.

Overall I guess I did ok. Im hereby declaring that I am not very good at this game and people should not go to me with questions about the character. Go to slips with that. At least he made it out of pools.

I do think this character is viable. I just slept on ares. Like a fraud.

Good shit to slips for representing this character as best as possible at ufgt it was awesome to watch.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I lost to alucard
Beat some green lantern
Beat some batman player
Lost to alucard again in losers.

Shoutouts to CORN who proceeded to cuss me out during both matches.

Overall I guess I did ok. Im hereby declaring that I am not very good at this game and people should not go to me with questions about the character. Go to slips with that. At least he made it out of pools.

I do think this character is viable. I just slept on ares. Like a fraud.

Good shit to slips for representing this character as best as possible at ufgt it was awesome to watch.
ECT champ, toryuken champ , myself and a lot of people lost to alucard

We just have to take the loss, learn and enact revenge.

You're still good. We got this

I think there was a lot of people sleeping on Ares. He is listed as one of the worst characters in the game on Reo/Tom tier list.

Don't be discouraged, Alucard had a pretty strong showing. Just got to learn the matchup, and comeback stronger :)

Also lol @ CORN part (unfortunate though, sorry to hear that)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Alucard is a decent guy. His buddies in his clan are fuckin clowns though.
Now you know what to train for. Then take the way you train to protect yourself vs Ares to other characters you aren't sure about. You got knocked down, get back up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2