What's new

My SummerJam Experience

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
My time here at SummerJam 8 was literally the best weekend of my life. This weekend had everything for me including an unprecedented 5th Top 8 placing after the terrible performance I had at Evolution 2014. I showed my resolve & resilence to bounce back from a terrible performance & make it to Top 8 against all odds. Harley is & will always be alive in my hands.

But the tournament wasn't the only thing that made this weekend amazing. I'm sure everyone probably saw the girl I was hanging with & went on stage with me during Top 8. It was awesome spending the weekend with her & her cheering me on through it all. :D So to Lauren aka @Empress_Fantasy (follow her at twitch.tv/arkhamsbeauty) thank you for being at my side.

Also more than anything I enjoyed the fun & awesome times I spent with the East Coast crew up here, having drinks, playing games, & just bullshitting around.

Now for personal shoutouts:
@AL Eevee without you man this awesome weekend wouldn't have been possible so truly from the bottom of my heart thank you. Also it was amazing to see your growth as a Harley player you have come very far keep it up.

@EMPEROR_JUPITER @Decay II @EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD @DarthArma @KDZ @Zyphox @Grr I loved hanging with you guys & to me you guys are like the gaming band of brothers I wished I had at ATL. To Uncle Phil especially I thank you for the advice you gave to improve me in both the game & in life situations I will be sure to come back better than ever.

@7L it was a blast hanging at the bar & us having drinks since it was both our birthday weekends'. Friday night though was too hilarious man. ;) next time we need to play though.

@Shock @BigE I wanna give you guys shoutouts for a greatly run event that I always feel welcome to travel to. I feel at times people don't realize the tremendous hard work that goes into running a tournament but know that I appreciate everything that you guys do for this community & I will continue to support you both to the fullest.

@HoneyBee @RM_Biohazard it was great to see you both again. Sorry I didn't make it for casuals (I got too many birthday drinks & passed out) but next time I see you guys your the 1st two I'll play. Hopefully one day I'll go attend a Toronto tournament. ;)

@SonicFox5000 congrats on another tournament win (sure you hear it like a million times already) but thanks for the advice on how to better my play & trust me when the time comes I will be the one who dethrones you. ;) Also pre patch Day 0 Harley Mirrors were too damn fun.

@Awkward Sloth although you weren't at SummerJam I have to give you shoutouts for being the man that restored my confidence in myself after I hit that huge slump of depression after EVO.

@Perfect Legend people always give you shit about how you play the game at times but you know what that set we had was fun & hella exciting & I have nothing but props for how well you played this weekend. You aren't a 2x EVO champ for nothing.

Basically like I said this was pretty much the best weekend of my life & while I didn't win I had an amazing time & experience.

On a closing note while I was up here I saw how much the community needs a change on who is considered the "voices" for us & I decided I want to become one of the faces of our community. I want to bring positive light from our community to these TOs so they continue to support us the way they have. That is all & thank you to all my fans & supporters out there. Harley's time will come.

P.S I just turned 24 today. :)

Last edited:

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Summerjam was... wow... wow. Wanted to see your Doomaday btw, didn't get to.