What's new

My Summer Jam Experience/Shout outs

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
First i would like to mention that this was my first ever Big E tournament. Its somewhat hard to believe considering that I'm on the east coast and i live in Jersey but multiple things have stopped me from going and I'm glad i was finally able to go.

Starting off i would like to give a huge Shout out to @BigE I have to that your event was awesome. I From my point of view it was ran well, It was Hype, You gave out free food, Merch, and it was an all around great experience. I do regret not telling you this in person. Although we have met before at the Somerset Yestercades I'm sorry for not telling you at Summer Jam how great the event was. I will be returning to future events you hold. It was a Blast

Next up i would like to give a Shout out to @Mikemetroid and @Shock. Both of the messaged me and texted me when my match for MK9 was going to start. I really appreciated you both doing that for me.

Speaking of MK9 thank to all the people who did not show up to their matches. Because of you i was able to make it to top 16 of MK9 only playing Against 2 people. Both of which I lost too. Those people being Sonic Fox and Perfect Legend. Subzero all the way

Shout out to @SonicFox5000 for letting us put cheat codes into our MK9 match. It was really fun. Also thank you for playing casuals with me. The experience was really good. And you helped to remind me why i play the game. So thank you for that.

Shout outs to both @DarthArma And Arma's brother. Arma your an amazing friend. You drove me to the Venue, You drove me to the cheesesteak Locations, and you tried helping me out with my match against PL. Shout outs to your brother for hanging with me for a decent amount of the tournament. And doing side commentary during Marvel Matches. That shit was so funny.

Shout outs to @Mr Aquaman and @Relaxedstate. It was great to finally meet both of you. Thank you Mr. Aqua for the shirt and for the long set in the room. It was a really good set and i hope to be able to see you again. And to Relaxedstate it was great hanging out with you and getting cheesesteaks at like 1am. Also thank you for biting when i was prop fishing. :p Hehe

Shout Outs to @Dr Morganstien And I want to say BlackBryan? I feel like thats wrong. But it was good seeing both of you again. Its really fun hanging with both of you.

And now for the people that made this all happen. Shout Outs to both @HoneyBee and @RM_Biohazard Without both of you i would not be able to go to Summer Jam. These two people allowed me to stay in their room free of charge. Played long sets with me. Hung out with me. And were just all around the best people to hang with this weekend. You guys were amazing. Thank you for allowing me to stay in your room. It means the world to me that you both did this. And i hope that one day i will be able to repay you for your kindness.

Indecisive

I'm glad you had fun bro! Can't wait to see you and everyone again at my next major! I'm still on my bus home btw.. horray for shitty WiFi
It was the best man. Like it was just amazing. You and your brother really helped level me up. Thank you. Also safe trip home.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Shootous to CDjr and Sonic Fox, that was probably the hypest match of the top 8.

Shootouts do Mikemetroid and PL, that was dope too.

REO was just rusted but he rep'd kuhbawl nicely.

Shootouts to Pako "Digi removed me from his facebook contacts" lol Pako, and to everyone who was around the chat group with all of us, it was hype.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
[quote="Indecisive, post: 1472068, member: 17733"
Shout Outs to @Dr Morganstien And I want to say BlackBryan? I feel like thats wrong. But it was good seeing both of you again. Its really fun hanging with both of you[/quote]

Haha no you're confusing you're black people lol it was me

Indecisive

[quote="Indecisive, post: 1472068, member: 17733"
Shout Outs to @Dr Morganstien And I want to say BlackBryan? I feel like thats wrong. But it was good seeing both of you again. Its really fun hanging with both of you
Haha no you're confusing you're black people lol it was me[/quote]
Okay. I was going to Say ImblackJames first. But that felt wrong. im sorry man.