What's new

My last attempt at an accurate community tier list.

the characters are listed in no particular order in their respective groups.

SS:
Kabal

S:
Kenshi, Sonya, Smoke, Freddy, JAX

A+:
Kitana, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Reptile, Cyrax, Raiden

A:
Shang Tsung, Sektor, Quan Chi, Skarlet, Ermac, Mileena, Rain, Liu Kang, Nightwolf

B:
Sub-Zero, Scorpion, CSZ, Sindel, Stryker, Noob Saibot

C:
Jade, Sheeva, Baraka, Kano

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
B:
Sub-Zero
Just out of curiosity, why is SZ where he is? I feel like he would be A tier.

Other than this, in my experience, this is the best tier list so far. I agree with every single placement except SZ, and you might change that with a reply.

I hope people don't blow this thread up for being a "another tier list thread, *sarcastic* yay." I enjoy other peoples opinions and would appreciate it if everyone would stop with that. Those posts are 10x more annoying than the threads themselves.

EDIT: The video just rendered for me. That may have the answer I was looking for. If you still feel like replying, please go ahead.

Espio

Kokomo
FISH PLS. I literally died laughing at this....Jade's a classy fish.

I agree overall and you said pretty much what I was saying previously, the bottom tier in this game isn't useless...they're decent, but they're in a game with a lot of shenanigans that make decent look trashy.

I really like the position you put stryker in, i don't think he's terrible, but I don't think he's super good either.

Also, thank you for blowing up Mileena players lol.

FISH PLS. I literally died laughing at this....Jade's a classy fish.

I agree overall and you said pretty much what I was saying previously, the bottom tier in this game isn't useless...they're decent, but they're in a game with a lot of shenanigans that make decent look trashy.

I really like the position you put stryker in, i don't think he's terrible, but I don't think he's super good either.

Also, thank you for blowing up Mileena players lol.
well, not just stryker.. i dont think any character is BAD as in no tools. what it is, is that there are just better characters. stryker isnt bad, he has tools, there are just characters who are also good with better tools.

Espio

Kokomo
well, not just stryker.. i dont think any character is BAD as in no tools. what it is, is that there are just better characters. stryker isnt bad, he has tools, there are just characters who are also good with better tools.
I agree completely I just mentioned Stryker specifically because he's my main, glad to hear an optimistic point of view around here for sure:). I really believe in all the characters in the right hands can perform well, including Sheeva, Baraka, Jade etc.

I just hope people don't give up on them, it's all falling like dominos though....

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
So how is Reptile a bad match up for Kenshi? I'm not being sarcastic or douche-y or trolling....I'd like to know. Kenshi has reflect, armor moves, and spirit charge. Reptile has bad mobility outside of dash, and many of his forceball set ups, which allow him movement, are negated by reflect. Again, I'm simply speculating/theorizing here. I'm no Rep player, so I'm not sure. I would however, like to hear the thought process behind this.

I said that reptile MAY be a bad MU in time or not, just throwing out possibilities on why kenshi may end up having more then 1 or 2 bad MU's when its all said and done. didnt say that reptile for sure is a bad MU right now.

Death

Noob
I really dont like Quan Chi having his own tier. At least bring half the guys down to that tier. You blow up Mileena while Sub is probably a better character overall. No way Mileena is that high. Mileena only does good vs people who jump and dont block. She so overrated. Shes not even my main character so its not a a case of me down playing her like every1 does with their main. I'm just being real about Mileena.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I haven't watched the video yet, but are the characters in order?

I agree with Reptile's placement

no, i didnt do a # order.

Death and the only reason why Quan Chi has his own tier is because the rune trap makes him almost un-tierable. hes broken when he uses it, and avg to bad when he doesnt have it. A- is a middle ground. its very hard to explain his tier placement because of his tools set, the A- does it well i think.