What's new

My First Major Tournament Experience.

First off I wanna apologize to some people I know. For them expecting me to make top 8 and I got 17th. Sorry for letting you down, @Sajam @Majority of the Lord Clan,
@Emperor Murk(Cant find his tag.) I actually lost the motivation to play Injustice like that because I came 17th place.
However, I enjoyed my stay. Especially the food. The food was awesome! I met @Decay II again and loss to him in a arm wrestle. (He's lucky im only 14)
I played a small set with @DarthArma which is always fun. I saw @SonicFox5000 and was going to challenge him to see who is the better "Youngblood" but he left. (I'll still be waiting Fox)
I met my Nightwing mentor @gpmoney. I saw a fellow Nightwing player @Sonic Lionheart. He's a very good Nightwing player. He also had a Nightwing toy with him <3.
I got to play @AK SaltFace which turned out to be fun and annoying, because..... Well its Harley Quinn why wouldn't it be lol.
I saw @Tom Brady and wanted to play him, because last time I played him I got bodied and at that point I felt like I leveled up alot to DESTROY YOU! (Just saying, me being competitive tom dont snap.)
Overall, I loved the tournament and will be at KIT.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
You looked great -- some of the best NW play I've seen in forever. Your matches were exciting and I hope you continue to come out and compete (unlike the entire rest of the Nightwing family :().

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I wish you got 17th then I would have made top 16 T_T 23rd I believe is the placing. Great games man, both sets down to a hit.

@Mikemetroid post the full results plsssss

and I have to say it shocked me how well you played the MU, did murk give tips? You played it the way I hate playing it lol
Murk told me to switch up zoning. So instead I went to your channel and watched you play him for an hour lol. Pretty much my first time playing a pro Ares

SonicFox5000

The Best.
First off I wanna apologize to some people I know. For them expecting me to make top 8 and I got 17th. Sorry for letting you down, @Sajam @Majority of the Lord Clan,
@Emperor Murk(Cant find his tag.) I actually lost the motivation to play Injustice like that because I came 17th place.
However, I enjoyed my stay. Especially the food. The food was awesome! I met @Decay II again and loss to him in a arm wrestle. (He's lucky im only 14)
I played a small set with @DarthArma which is always fun. I saw @SonicFox5000 and was going to challenge him to see who is the better "Youngblood" but he left. (I'll still be waiting Fox)
I met my Nightwing mentor @gpmoney. I saw a fellow Nightwing player @Sonic Lionheart. He's a very good Nightwing player. He also had a Nightwing toy with him <3.
I got to play @AK SaltFace which turned out to be fun and annoying, because..... Well its Harley Quinn why wouldn't it be lol.
I saw @Tom Brady and wanted to play him, because last time I played him I got bodied and at that point I felt like I leveled up alot to DESTROY YOU! (Just saying, me being competitive tom dont snap.)
Overall, I loved the tournament and will be at KIT.
man you kinda didnt come to me at all this weekened to play with me!!!!