Votes: 23 20.4%
  • Batgirl Cartwheel

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters

SZSR

Noob
I was gonna come in here and say MB Staff Pound but then Jupiter posted and I realized MB Alien Pillar is a better version than Staff Pound in almost every way.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Superman's traited air lasers. Blocking them makes me salty.
Superman's air dash
Superman's back dash

Killer Frost in general as a character
Batgirl in general as a character.
Hawkgirl in general as a character.

GL's bitchmode insta air missiles.

Catwoman's J2
Harley Quinn's zoning.

Sinestro's MB fireball.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Flying Grayson was annoying, but once you learn to D2 it on reaction you'll be fine. The thing is with NW mirrors is that the match moves at 100MPH, so you may always miss a read.

E

Eldriken

I immediately voted for Earth Shake before seeing Martian's Overhead Teleport.
I'd still say it's the most obnoxious move in the game 'cause it's the hardest thing to block, causes a HKD and leaves me all the room in the world to do whatever I want against most of the cast. :p

TKB

Noob
As an online scrub that only plays other online scrubs, I'd say the move that I find most annoying is Catwoman's B3. It's just such a weird move to scout and punish. Her F3 is pretty annoying too just because I'm an idiot and I always think it's gonna hit me low because of the way she damn near lays on the ground.
Lol why did they make her f3 animation look like that? She scratches your fucking ankles but oh wait! It's an overhead. MMH's f3 is like that too, he punches your shins

Injustice has alot of obnoxiously good stuff.

Heres some stuff that makes me salty that isn't always listed

Batgirl's Bolas are over +20 on block full screen. WTF WHY

B13 dominates footsies as always.

Deathstroke has fully invincible, safe, meterless, multihitting, autocorrecting wakeups.

Superman's trait breaks Lex's trait even when he blocks.

MMH's tele controls interactibles.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
mmh oh tele, trait 3, stupid ass 2 hit b3
j2
earth shake
supermans wake up heat zap that you have to fucking block even if you duck
soul crush
laggy ds iaguns

trufenix

bye felicia
We're too busy figuring out Martian.
Martian's easy, overbearing perhaps, but the gameplan to win is clear from the start of the match. Zod trait just says the second you let me breathe, I will control the match for the next 5 - 10 seconds, don't question it.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
OH tele is stupid but I just accept that I perpetually have to respect that move and subsequently lose to MMH

Trident rush pisses me off because every time an AM player connects a d1 you have to sit and block and watch that dickhead scream and jab his dumb-ass trident at you over and over again for like 10 seconds.

Reactions: TKB