What's new

Mortal Kombat X: Tower Gameplay Video

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
found IGN's YT ver but its certainly not as clear as the one they posted up on their site...

I suggest you go to their page (linked in OP) rather than this but some of you need that YT comfort lol

So test your might involves raiding an antique store. Noted. And as always these things are painful to watch. Why can't these game media companies have one person on staff who's not fucking awful at the game? It'd be so much more hype to see someone who knows even the slightest bit what they're doing.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
This portal kombat modifier kicks ass. It can be such a game changer. Total randomness of chaos. Love it.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
So test your might involves raiding an antique store. Noted. And as always these things are painful to watch. Why can't these game media companies have one person on staff who's not fucking awful at the game? It'd be so much more hype to see someone who knows even the slightest bit what they're doing.

You my friend.... You are DEFINITLEY smarter than the entire Studio of Netherealm... Yes you! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You my friend.... You are DEFINITLEY smarter than the entire Studio of Netherealm... Yes you! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm criticizing IGN for letting people who won't even learn the most basic strings showoff the game when having someone who's even low level into fighting games would better show off the fight scenes. Rather than the repeated 1, 1, whiffed uppercut.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I found Tower gameplay in 1080p 60 fps on IGN, like the rest of the gameplay videos released today.

Enjoy!