What's new

Mortal Kombat X Scorpion along w/ Static Shock reportedly on their way to Injustice Mobile

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Along with the numerous updates that Injustice Mobile has gotten, the updates continue to flow in. Most notable though is Mortal Kombat X version of the 2013 guest fighter to console, Scorpion. Apparently back on December 5th, NetherRealm Studios finished their online multi-player season that rewarded the Cassandra Cain version of Batgirl.

Along with this perk, came a few surprises from hackers... see below:

injscorp10.jpg injstatic.jpg

According to a source, below is the translated content from their descriptions:
Static:
“Replic”: You can’t drain power from him. When he successfuly block an special attack, he generates power.

Mortal Kombat X Scorpio
“Fierce Fury”: Scorpio teammates gain fire damage with the time for basic combos (everybody burns the opponent with basic combos)
If you hit the 200% in the Special attack “bloddy cut” (must be Sp1 or Sp2), the bleeding damage becomes CRIT
Source: Wasduk via MortalKombatOnline

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Oh man look at how long Static's dreads are, you can't see his vertical hurtbox properly, he breaks the rules of the game :coffee:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So is this an official release, discovered by hackers, or a hacker-customized version of the game?

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Nrs fuqed my boy up wea da coat? Goggles go on his forehead wtf. Anyway they should give us static and red hood tired of those two empty spots and having one black character in the game

Geoduck

Halfasser
Ok, now this is just plain evil. First they added Darkseid exclusively for this crap, but now Staic? Such an Injustice. I am so mad I could just-ugh, eeeeerrrrrrRGRAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!EUFBOEFEJBFWEJBTAEYMNORCELOH

I ripped my colon apart if anyone is curious.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I saw the Static one before on some guys youtube, but Scorpion is interesting:)