• Yes

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • YES

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark

Noob
UPDATED - Today's stream recapped multiple things already known. Started w/ Sub-Zero vs Scorpion gameplay, then Kano vs Raiden and then a replay of the Raiden vs Kotal Kahn gameplay trailer.

PAX Prime - Seattle, WA Aug 29-Sep 1, 2014

Mortal Kombat X WILL be at PAX on August 29th at 3:30 pm PDT right here: http://www.twitch.tv/twitch

Thanks to @Swindle for finding this!

So what do you think will be announced? A new character? The release date? A new -ality? #WHOSNEXT

whosnext.jpg

Tune in today at 3:30 PST via www.twitch.tv/twitch
edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
PAX Prime - Seattle, WA Aug 29-Sep 1, 2014

Do you think MKX will be there? Maybe just some new gameplay and interviews, if there isn't an announcement.

I haven't seen Ed Boon hinting at anything coming soon though, so maybe they'll skip this one
In 2013 before Injustice was released, there was barely any announcement that NRS/WB would be at PAX East -- and then I ended up getting word a few days before that they'd be there. And I went, and it was a blast (thanks again Derek, Brian and Hec) :)

So you might want to double-check with them just to make sure.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Isn't pax after April of 2015? I hope they show dlc @pax if so and not the game as i still hope it drops the 1st quarter of 2015 and by pax we have dlc or something else.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Isn't pax after April of 2015? I hope they show dlc @pax if so and not the game as i still hope it drops the 1st quarter of 2015 and by pax we have dlc or something else.
true i couldn't make the big pax i think in boston so i forget they have smaller events like comicon does . #corrected and thanks for the info. HOpe its their and everyone can enjoy it as i do hope its at NYC comic con so i can enjoy it :)

i think after gamescom boon said there should be a release date in the coming days or weeks. so yea a release date would really be epic

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I'm hoping to see either Reptile, two 3d-Era characters, or two to four brand new characters at PAX.