What's new

Mortal Kombat X Kollector's Bundle Details Leaked?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
With the news of the Mortal Kombat X release date and Goro confirmed playable. A new bit of information may have leaked a little early, but we cannot confirm the authenticity... yet. From the website, http://sklep.gram.pl/ listed under PC posted some details concerning what would be included in a Kollector's Edition. We have the listing and translation (via Google) listed below.

If you remember, back in 2011 when Mortal Kombat 9 came out there was a Kollector's Edition which came with a statue and other items. The other edition was a Tournament Edition which came with a PDP Fightstick. So basically, what is in this listing sounds reasonable and something that could very well be the real deal. We shall wait for the official word though. Here are the details from the rumored report so far:

mkxkollector.png

Source: http://sklep.gram.pl/pc/mortal-kombat-x-collectors-edition.shtml via @MKServer

Attachments

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Damn, was hoping for something like a Raiden vs Kotal Kahn statue instead of just another Scorpion one, but the rest sounds cool.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
UK special edition right? A few things will be changed for the US version. I'd like if it was an actual statue. Thinking about it now the collector's edition statue for Dark Souls 2 is the best thing I got out of that deal, but the Injustice one sucked. Like, say what you will, not only was it not interesting to look at like its EU counterpart, but it was very flimsy. I got rid of it because it literally looks more like a kid's toy than an actual display piece.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
That looks like google translate...ive used it before. its NEVER been that accurate. just saying.

#notahypekiller #dontlistentome #straightupdouche

Justice

Noob
It looks like a placeholder to me. It is pretty much the exact same description as Injustice. I'll wait for an officiall announcement before I get jizzed.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Pretty sure nrs games have hit boxes.

Cool news. Just reserved mkx last night but will switch to ke once its confirmed officially from nrs.