What's new

Mortal Kombat X: Expect 6" figures from Mezco in 2015

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Coming hot off the heels of the San Diego Comic-Con we've got some Mortal Kombat X news for collectors. Although, there was no character announcement of any sort for Mortal Kombat X, we did see that in early 2015 we'll be seeing 6" action figures. The company behind these figures is set to be Mezco

Toy company #Mezco have revealed that they will be producing a range of Mortal Kombat X 6" action figures, featuring 17-20 points of articulation. Scheduled for release in 2015. Expect your first look at this new line in February. #ComicCon Credit: The Kombat Tether

mkxmezco.jpg

Source: ToyNewsI.com via MKServer

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
One company I'd LOVE to see make MK figures is MacFarlane, oh man can you imagine? Those tend to not have as many points of articulation though but still are great sculpts.

I have some jazwares but I'll definitely get some of these once they're out.

Matix218

Get over here!
One company I'd LOVE to see make MK figures is MacFarlane, oh man can you imagine? Those tend to not have as many points of articulation though but still are great sculpts.

I have some jazwares but I'll definitely get some of these once they're out.
I agree it would be awesome to have MacFarlane do mk figures. The older jazwares line from the shaolin monks era were way better than their recent mk9 line. But of course now the prices for the shaolin monks figures are through the roof on ebay... hopefully the mkx figures will be at least as good as those s.m. figures but I think this new company definitely has potential based on the other stuff I saw on their site

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, those figures go for lots of money as time goes on lol.

Yeah, I'm curious to see how their style with MK will be too.