What's new

Mortal Kombat X Erron Black, Baraka, Shinnok, Goro and Jax Screenshot and Fatality Screenshot + More

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Based off Baraka's design, I don't think he's gonna be playable. I hope I'm wrong (not a big fan, but I'm all for more characters).

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Cassie looks like a different person in every screen shot.

Her long ass neck is still in the game, they just made her stance and primary costume hide it better.

Hehateme

Noob
Cassie looks like a different person in every screen shot.

Her long ass neck is still in the game, they just made her stance and primary costume hide it better.
The recent streams and gameplay videos made her neck being long really hard to notice or that alt pic is from an earlier build.

A bunch of the pictures are old and have really old character models.

Good that NRS really did a awesome job with updating the models because imagine these would be in the final version lol

Hope you're right. Really starting to like Cassie and a clean design would contribute to that lol

Bronson

Noob
Anyone else consider we may have only witnessed pictures and hints of a cast that is simply only available at the start? Would not be surprised if there were additional character unlocks via story mode. Like Quan and Cyber Sub in MK 9.