What's new

Mortal Kombat X DLC Character Release Dates

Hello everyone, I just got an email from EB Games with information about Mortal Kombat X. The email contained an image that provided the exact dates which the DLC characters are set to be released. Note that due to the major time difference between the US and Australia these dates might be 1 day off so you would need to expect the characters 1 day before those dates!

The release dates for the DLC characters in Australia are:

26/04/2015 - Jason Voorhees
10/05/2015 - Tremor
24/05/2015 - Predator
07/06/2015 - Tanya

Below is the image confirming the above:

additional source: GameRant via @Zmoke

Last edited by a moderator:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Automatically assumed Tremor and Tanya would come after Jason and Predator. Pretty cool that we're expected to get them so soon!

For confused Americans: Jason on April 26, Tremor on May 10, Predator on May 24, and Tanya on June 7.
They all release so close together,(2 weeks apart ) I really thought the span would be from May-August for each dlc.

Wait, does this mean that the Kombat Pack is now included in the Kollector's Edition? Or is it available once the game drops?

Also, Jason being first out of the DLC Characters has me Kreygasm-ing everywhere.

Wait, does this mean that the Kombat Pack is now included in the Kollector's Edition? Or is it available once the game drops?

Also, Jason being first out of the DLC Characters has me Kreygasm-ing everywhere.
I got a little excited when I saw this thinking it will be included in Kollector's edition but the EB Games website still doesn't include it in the description... I am really hoping it is included though!

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Does anybody remember if there was a consistent day of the week DLCs came out for IGAU? All of the dates listed there for Australia are Sundays, but typically Tuesdays are new release day in the US.

I got a little excited when I saw this thinking it will be included in Kollector's edition but the EB Games website still doesn't include it in the description... I am really hoping it is included though!
It better be, I mean, the thing costs $170. I've already put down $150, so the fact that the Kombat Pack wasn't included in the first place has me a little salty hahaha

MK Led

Umbasa
It better be, I mean, the thing costs $170. I've already put down $150, so the fact that the Kombat Pack wasn't included in the first place has me a little salty hahaha
Pretty sure its not in :( The only place you seem to be able to get it with the game in Aus is on steam and the psn store (which adds $30 to the price of the game).

You can also 'preorder' the kombat pack on steam and it only costs $30.