What's new

Mortal Kombat X Comic Chapters 1-6 Now Available

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As we approach yet another day closer to the release of Mortal Kombat X, the events leading up to the game's story-line are being told. Today, issue 6 has arrived as we, "Witness the stunning rise of Outworld's newest emperor in KOTAL KAHN: SEKRET ORIGIN!".

The comics are available through various media outlets including:
Comixology, iTunes, Google Play and many more.

chapter6.jpg

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, I like Mileena's little outfit lol. Though her hair style is still the same. Bet you Mileena or Goro wind up killing Erron Black lol.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Nah, Erron isn't going to be the loss.

We've seen exactly who Kotal will be losing, he was introduced to us in this very issue.

His father

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Nothing, she ordered him to do some menial tasks in the latest comic.

Seeing as how she let Reiko feel her up in Raiden's vision, and now is doing the same with Goro, i'm going to assume she isn't the serious commitment type of gal and just likes to get down with whoever she feels.
Or maybe she's just using them.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
Excited about every frame with Erron Black. He had a different mask in this issue. I think I liked the first one more.

Hehateme

Noob
Nothing, she ordered him to do some menial tasks in the latest comic.

Seeing as how she let Reiko feel her up in Raiden's vision, and now is doing the same with Goro, i'm going to assume she isn't the serious commitment type of gal and just likes to get down with whoever she feels.
Actually Reiko isn't even feeling her up. It's just Mileena holding her mask.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I never said I didn't see her glove lol.

Point is, Mileena is a sexually free woman and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

I'm kind of torn between which side I support.

Sexy Empress Mileena, or badass sun god Kotal Kahn.

Hehateme

Noob
I never said I didn't see her glove lol.

Point is, Mileena is a sexually free woman and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

I'm kind of torn between which side I support.

Sexy Empress Mileena, or badass sun god Kotal Kahn.
Mileena and Kotal should settle it in the bedroom!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Come on Guys, we all know it ! "Every hole is a goal!" Besides, for every ugly bitch, God made a light switch!