What's new

Mortal Kombat X: Beyond Kombat Official Trailer (w/ Trainer/Doctor/Janitor)

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I have absolutely no comment and I don't really care. At first I thought it was a teaser for Legacy Season 3.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
It's some sort of parody/comedy series about all the cleanup and behind the scenes stuff that would happen during or after a Mortal Kombat event if it actually happened in real life. Even if it's not specifically a comedy it's definitely meant to be more of a fun what if look into MK. Similar to how people say shit like, "How does he survive that?" After getting back up after having their skull broken during an X-ray. Should be amusing, looks like it'll be youtube level quality of production values and acting though so let's hope the ideas are clever enough to carry it.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Lol @ The YouTube comments, people are craving their Predator gameplay, Klassik Fatalities, and Kold War Scorpion skin. They put this incomprehensible garbage up and we still don't get our stuff, lol.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Experts? Would be cool if it was like a Mythbusters style thing about MK fatalities and stuff haha. I feel like its a comedy thing about the clean up like somebody above said though lol