What's new

Mortal Kombat X All Fatalities and Xrays So Far + Tower Fatalities

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
They snuck in Kitana's second fatality, nice.

THAT SHIT IS SO FUCKING SICK HOLY SHIT.

No Lang Kung for some reason.

I love all of this mid-fight banter that they put in, really brings the characters to life.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Sub-Zeros fatality with him switching hand positions is still not fixed.

tzztzztzz NRS

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
A few key things from this video:

1. We see Kitana's second fatality
2. They seemed to have changed Cassie's 1st fatality a bit, in terms of sounds and presentation
3. Kung Lao & Raiden's x-ray ends with the same move (sigh)
4. Where's Mileena?

E

Eldriken

They snuck in Kitana's second fatality, nice.

THAT SHIT IS SO FUCKING SICK HOLY SHIT.

No Lang Kung for some reason.

I love all of this mid-fight banter that they put in, really brings the characters to life.
I love how Cassie grabbed at the fans stuck in her and then *SHINK*! It even cut off her fingers. The detail in this game is UH-MAZING.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I love how Cassie grabbed at the fans stuck in her and then *SHINK*! It even cut off her fingers. The detail in this game is UH-MAZING.
Detail? Dude look at Kung Lao's face and body language during Kotal's fatality.

They really stepped up their game when it comes to bringing these characters to life.

It actually seemed fucked up because it looked so genuine.

I mean, look at how his eyes jump open when Kotal twists his heart lose, and that helpless look on his face.

E

Eldriken

Detail? Dude look at Kung Lao's face and body language during Kotal's fatality.

They really stepped up their game when it comes to bringing these characters to life.

It actually seemed fucked up because it looked so genuine.

I mean, look at how his eyes jump open when Kotal twists his heart lose, and that helpless look on his face.
Do you see the fear in a character's eyes during Kung Lao's fatality? It looks totally believable that they're scared out of their fucking mind. It's wonderful.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Do you see the fear in a character's eyes during Kung Lao's fatality? It looks totally believable that they're scared out of their fucking mind. It's wonderful.
And the head bouncing off of the blade? The awesome little touches.

That said, that fatality just won't look right with his old hat.

Actually, I think Kung Lao's MKX costume looks much better when that hat than his standard hat.

Seeing as how his revenant costume has a unique buzzsaw hat, I hope his young costume that we see in the Shaolin trailer has a hat for buzzsaw with edges that look like an actual buzzsaw's:

I feel like i've never seen that kitana one before? I know she has another that i've seen, so had we already see that one? It'd mean that along with sub she's one of the few characters where we've seen both of their stock fatalities.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Best fatalities (so far) from this vid:

Kung Lao
Scorpion
Quan Chi
Kitana (her second one)
Ermac (his second one)

Best x-rays:

Erron Black (not shown)
Raiden
Cassie (a ball-busting good time!)