What's new

Mortal Kombat Trilogy: Gustavo vs Marcelo FT50 (Brazil) - Revenge

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Back on December 26th, REO made the announcement that himself, 9.95 and other would resurrect a Mortal Kombat Trilogy session every Friday night on stream. Since Mortal Kombat news has been lacking this was the perfect opportunity for players to dive back in to older games. Well, this may have also created a kind of domino-effect in Brazil...

mkt.jpg

Taking advantage of early American players like Reo and 9.95 are returning to practice Mortal Kombat Trilogy, I'm sending over a best of 50 between the best players in Brazil. This time it was the attempt of revenge on Gustavo Marcelo, but Gustavo took the 2 platforms. (PSX and N64).
Worth seeing, playing with a very good level.

Marcelo vs Gustavo MKT PSX - FT50 (Brasil):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFuhetp4ZFRfOL9o7wygSbld7mVWAAkkj

Marcelo vs Gustavo MKT N64 - FT50 (Brasil):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFuhetp4ZFRfu9X8y39Ce7Qn8nl7NM99K

Best Regards. Hug!
@shark

Noob
I just want to give everyone a heads up. Unfortunately today's stream is cancelled (but will be back next week) because I am sick with Strep Throat. Combine that with REO and Insuperable going right to Apex this weekend, I won't have anyone here and even if I could, I wouldn't want to get anyone sick.

I will see everyone on the stream next week.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Watched all the N64 ones, pretty amazing gameplay. Learned some new Jax corner combos, also new h.smoke and ermac teleport combos. That Lao was also pretty nasty, def one of the best Lao's I've ever seen.

shark

Noob
What is the rule set the guys in Brazil use? It would help me understand better.
The rules in Brazil are:

Any kind of infinity is not allowed.
Noob Saibot is not allowed.
Relaunchs loops is not allowed.

To this FT50 combo Kung Lao was allowed, but only for that FT50.

Glass Sword

Nobody
The rules in Brazil are:

Any kind of infinity is not allowed.
Noob Saibot is not allowed.
Relaunchs loops is not allowed.

To this FT50 combo Kung Lao was allowed, but only for that FT50.
Thanks I was wondering since I saw opportunities for massive damage, but they did not go for it.