Is this a weird dream?

• Yes, but all dreams are weird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ermac is confirmed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
So I had a dream the other night. Like most dreams, details get fuzzy but I remember the gist of it. So I'm driving around in my car on some abstract road when I see a sign for a gaming convention at the local mall. The sign was in some non-English language which I perceived it to be in Latin. Why? I don't know. So I teleport to the mall and this mall has some resemblance to my local mall's food court. There are tent's and shit there which I guess was for gamer stations. So I see Ed Boon there with REALLY exaggerated Eye brows. I'm thinking I'm going to brown nose him so he'll leak something Ermac related. He tells me randomly he wants a pair of wool socks. So I go down the escalator to the Champs sports store and buy him some. Then I walk into a library (also in the mall), and I'm looking through the shelves at these books. When I pull out a book, I notice the pages are basically screen caps of TYM threads. The whole library is a tym thread archive. One of the thread books I pull out was an Ermac confirmation thread. I hear "yo tomo ho" in Ed's voice. Then I woke up.

Thank you all for your time.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
So I see Ed Boon there with REALLY exaggerated Eye brows. I'm thinking I'm going to brown nose him so he'll leak something Ermac related. He tells me randomly he wants a pair of wool socks.

I hear "yo tomo ho" in Ed's voice. Then I woke up.

Thank you all for your time.
Dead.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
But I want to live. At least until a month into MKX.
And you will, but it's not looking good for me. I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at those parts I quoted.

And with my ass being off from my body it will lead to blood loss.

So much blood will be lost, in fact, that I won't make it.

Dead.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
And you will, but it's not looking good for me. I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at those parts I quoted.

And with my ass being off from my body it will lead to blood loss.

So much blood will be lost, in fact, that I won't make it.

Dead.
What have I done!?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
well i dreamed about MKX being revealed a week before Ed Boon started the countdown to reveal it back then... and two of the melody themes that were on the dream are in the game as well... wait, was that weird?