Mortal Kombat - PS Vita Trailer

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Tim Static, Feb 15, 2012.

• by Tim Static, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM
  • Tim Static

Tim Static ULTRAAAA KOMBO Staff Member

The official trailer for Mortal Kombat 9 on the PS Vita is here!! Featuring some cool special effects, some tracks from the MK9 soundtrack including 3 time Grammy award winner Skrillex, this trailer is pretty damn snazzy. You can see it right here!

Thoughts?

Thanks to TRMK for the heads up!
    Zer0Hundr3d, jmpmk9, RiverHB and 2 others like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Tim Static, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Konqrr
    Makes me want a PSVita ;_;
  2. Prinz
    ^...me too...
  3. STB Bodam
    I cannot deny that I want this but I will not buy it unless they plan to release the 16 additional skins for Xbox 360 and PS3 as charged downloadable content.

I do not support NRS ignoring our requests for simple color pallette swaps to give Rain and the rest of the ninja cast their UMK3 attire for the past six months (or however long it has been).

There simply has been no reason why other than to make people want to buy this specifically to use them. It's a cash grab and it's wrong to punish those who have been asking for this since UMK3 Unmasked Sub Zero was shown shortly after the Freddy reveal trailer.
    Espio872 likes this.
  4. Killphil
    ^...me three!
  5. Check
    Nice!! They kinda used my back and forth combo idea from MK:Sacrifice! Man, one day im gonna be making these trailers!!! Good shit, Nether!!!
    Sindelia and bloodsport like this.
  6. pherleece
    ps vita is too expensive
  7. eklectic
    Im with bodamescapeplan!
  8. srmacmec
    very \o/ good
  9. bloodsport
    that was an awesome trailer

lol@ice puddle
  10. GoodLifeGodLike
    Ahh...if only they used the funds for this towards the online issues.
  11. Marcus
    Now I want a PS Vita
  12. Noob Saibot
    They gave Skrillex a grammy? Kill me. I don't want to live on this shit ass planet anymore. Kill me or take me back to the nineties.
    Caraecrika and IniquityDM like this.
  13. Fraud Blank
    LMFAO at the scrubby gameplay

Scorpion: 111 -10 second pause- speear , uppercut
    Sub: uppercut , EN ground freeze
    Scorpion: Xray....Xray
    Sub: AA freeze, uppercut

lol
  14. Ninj
    This...also NRS, please learn how to build a netcode or steal SC5's - a "Zero" latency rating on SC5 is typical lag in MK9. How?
  15. Medina4life
    mmm, me want.. Hopefully it is ported well
  16. UsedForGlue
    Probably the best ''Noobish'' game play I have ever seen. For some reason, it worked!
  17. GNG Iniquity
    That gameplay...HOMAHGAWD. Wow. PROS!
  18. Mt. Mutombo
    Shoutouts to Tom and Slips for providing the gameplay!

And yeah...Skrillex a grammy? Really? This dubstep fad is getting on my nerves.
  19. STRYKIE
    Hold on, what? You'll buy it AFTER the costumes are confirmed for the console versions?
  20. PoliceBrutality
    you guys and your crazy response video/gif. This one brought tears to my eyes LMAO.

Seriously, where do you guys get these stuff
  21. PoliceBrutality
    quick question tho, are they advertising augmented reality or that NRS creative way of showing MK on the Go? What I got from the trailer is that I can play it at work, library, street etc. I dont recall NRS saying that it supported augmented reality.
  22. BeefSupreme
    Bahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahah oh the lulz

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
  23. BeefSupreme
    Clever marketing ftw

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
  24. STB Bodam
    That's what I said, homie.
    I mean, I'm sure I'll buy it regardless but it pisses me off that they couldn't throw us a Klassic Skins Pack #2 for 400MSP and reward the people who have been waiting...

It's not like it would be any harder than designing a mask for the MK3 suit they gave Sub-Zero since they decided to not care/disregard that the original MK3 Sub-Zero had an exposed chest -- so it's not like they would have to re-design the costume in any way to suit the other ninjas.

Unless of course they really want to be cool guys and give us Ermac as a Latino/Darker toned skin color.