What's new

Mortal Kombat Online Tournament No longer ran by Me ! Starts 9/26. 9:00PM Eastern Time.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
I honestly could care less if they're all allowed online. I'm a Kabal main for crying out loud, but I'll probably use Cyrax if he's not banned. Otherwise, it's my boy Subzero.
ya doesnt matter to me was just saying if ur gonna ban 1 than u have to ban the ones that really are dumb if youre gonna go that route

Justice

Noob
No Sonya and no ps3? Fraud tournament is fraud ;)

Seriously tho, good luck to everyone entering and running this! I hope there's a stream to capture the hype :D

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
You should have just done an IGAU tourney. More balance so you don't have to ban a character.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
You should have just done an IGAU tourney. More balance so you don't have to ban a character.
An injustice tournament for a mk game... What? Mk9 is fine the way it is he's only banning these characters cause he can't beat them it's obvious lol. I have no idea who this person is but I doubt they have ever actually played the game for real. I'm assuming they just do teleports and uppercuts with scorpions and spear.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@FOREVER EL1TE yeah dude, I hear ya. I will always respect a player who uses Jade or Stryker or mids over those KL, Kabal, Kenshi bigshots any day of the week. Like @Killphil said, it's nice to see various characters of the roster being used and not just KL, Kabal, Cyrax, Kenshi, Sonya, Cage etc.) I'd even consider banning QC's zune trap. I know it's old news but that shit is so lame. You don't see Jade, Stryker, Sheeva etc having easy free shit. lol Personally, I think all the people complaining about "stupid idea to ban top characters! WTF!" are really saying "Fuck god damn, now I can't get easy wins and will actually have to work for it using mids and lows" Such a pity. lol But sure anytime man.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
@FOREVER EL1TE yeah dude, I hear ya. I will always respect a player who uses Jade or Stryker or mids over those KL, Kabal, Kenshi bigshots any day of the week. Like @Killphil said, it's nice to see various characters of the roster being used and not just KL, Kabal, Cyrax, Kenshi, Sonya, Cage etc.) I'd even consider banning QC's zune trap. I know it's old news but that shit is so lame. You don't see Jade, Stryker, Sheeva etc having easy free shit. lol Personally, I think all the people complaining about "stupid idea to ban top characters! WTF!" are really saying "Fuck god damn, now I can't get easy wins and will actually have to work for it using mids and lows" Such a pity. lol But sure anytime man.
Wtf quans rune trap isn't easy! Just because I make him look broken doesn't mean he is. It's taken 4 years to perfect that shit