What's new

Mortal Kombat Online Tournament No longer ran by Me ! Starts 9/26. 9:00PM Eastern Time.

Immortal

Blind justice....
This a mortal kombat10 online tourney. For Xbox 360 (Sorry Ps3 users!)
Basically this tournament Is A Tournament To build more MKX hype and give everyone a chance to win a pre ordered MKX! Thats right a pre ordered MKX!!! Or if it happens. . A Komplete edition of MKX.
Here's the rules.. Listen up because some of yall might be mad.
Characters Bans(Yes I said it)
No Kabal,Kenshi,Sonya, and Freddy
Rules:Map lock on THE COURTYARD! You can only play on the COURTYARD. . Nothing else.
Character picking standard. Ya already know. Loser can change character. Winner cant.
Best out of 5 (First to 3).
If you want more details please ask me or CyberneticHades. Were both available on XBOX. Im Also available on here to!
(Edit:This post may be really sloppy... So if this gets alot of attention can a Mod just make it look more "Professional"? Thanks.)
@AK RM Blake
Banning Kabal, Kenshi but not Cyrax that makes sense.........erm NO. And why anybody would ban Freddy?!

Overall:

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Ban people with the most 7-3s
Or don't ban anyone. Either way people are entering for a free copy of MKX. If they don't want to pick someone else then it's their fault no?

Last edited:
MAN SONYA WAS HOW I DEALT WITH CAGE
GOD DAMMIT ELITE
/doesnt sign up >:C

loljk wasn't gonna sign up to begin with. Already payed for my flight to TFC
This is online and is at the end of the month or early next month. If you can make it hmu.. So I can body you and become the next prodigy(Already am) :cool:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Replace Noob with KL haha :p I can understand these bans though.

But that's cool that you main Jade dude for the OP, mid and low tier players IMO should get as much respect if not more than anyone else. Cool idea.

Replace Noob with KL haha :p I can understand these bans though.

But that's cool that you main Jade dude for the OP, mid and low tier players IMO should get as much respect if not more than anyone else. Cool idea.
Finally someone that understands! (I also main noob who's mid, skarlet who takes stupid execution, and kitana) I actually played a kenshi with jade. Never got props :(

TKB

Noob
@FOREVER EL1TE I love the idea of the tourney and the fact that you guys are offering an awesome prize, HOWEVER I think it's dumb to ban characters that are allowed in all other major tournaments.

It opens up the metaphorical Pandora's box(I.e. "If you ban my character then you have to ban their character cause he's broken too!" Etc. etc.)