What's new

Mortal Kombat Online Tournament No longer ran by Me ! Starts 9/26. 9:00PM Eastern Time.

This a mortal kombat10 online tourney. For Xbox 360 (Sorry Ps3 users!)
Basically this tournament Is A Tournament To build more MKX hype and give everyone a chance to win a pre ordered MKX! Thats right a pre ordered MKX!!! Or if it happens. . A Komplete edition of MKX.
Here's the rules.. Listen up because some of yall might be mad.
Characters Bans(Yes I said it)
No Kabal,Kenshi,Sonya, and Freddy
Rules:Map lock on THE COURTYARD! You can only play on the COURTYARD. . Nothing else.
Character picking standard. Ya already know. Loser can change character. Winner cant.
Best out of 5 (First to 3).
If you want more details please ask me or CyberneticHades. Were both available on XBOX. Im Also available on here to!
(Edit:This post may be really sloppy... So if this gets alot of attention can a Mod just make it look more "Professional"? Thanks.)
@AK RM Blake

Last edited:

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
We ban noob, and Kabal , but no Cyrax!? I've been beaten worse by online itself than by those characters... I'm not mad at all, but now you just turned everyone into Cyrax mains. For the record, online Cage is the worse...next to KL.

Yea this is whack lol

Banning characters online is childish. You already know what you're setting yourself up for when entering online so banning g characters is just dumb to me, especially characters that can be beaten with ease.
See I'll play any mu (I main Jade so.....) but the host of the tournament doesent want those characters