What's new

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, PC Version Now Available

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Gamersgate.com recently had the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection up at an early February release date and right now we can tell you that it has become officially available. The Gamersgate.com is currently selling it for $9.95 and it is also available on Steam at a discounted 15% off for $8.49. Here are the details taken from the Steam store on System Requirements (followed by links).

System Requirements

Minimum:
    • Processor: 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
    • Memory: 1GB RAM
    • Hard Disk Space: 3 GB Free Space
    • Video Card: NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card, Shader Model 3.0 compatible, Supporting 16:9 Aspect Ratio
    • DirectX®: 9.0c
Buy it now!
Recommended:
    • Processor:3.0 GHZ Dual Core Processor
    • Memory: 1GB RAM
    • Hard Disk Space: 3 GB Free Space
    • Video Card: NVIDIA 7900 GS or Equivalent
    • DirectX®: 9.0c

Attachments

AssassiN

Noob
Tested it out online against my brother, works perfectly.
It's like we're sitting next eachother but the keyboard isn't blocking because too many keys were pressed :p.

1 downside though, it uses Games For Windows Live which means that the HOME button opens up GFWL and can't be used to bind a button to(even though you can change the bind of GFWL to open it with shift+home). I've set my keys on numpad now, pretty much the same thing.

Crayfish

Noob
Just a quick update.

Uses Games for Windows Live (GFWL) DRM.
It 'does' run on Windows XP apparently (even tho not listed)
Resolution is locked at 1280x1024
No option to re-map (non Xbox360 pad) controller inputs

Some pretty serious issues that need immediate attention. Hoping these sites have some contact with the guys at Netherrealm to patch this asap.

Dedicated Steam forum is now up here and will be best place to get info:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1332

Noob
Got this on a whim last night... I can safely say it plays the WORST online out of all 3 ports...

hardwire

Noob
Tested it out online against my brother, works perfectly.
It's like we're sitting next eachother but the keyboard isn't blocking because too many keys were pressed :p.

1 downside though, it uses Games For Windows Live which means that the HOME button opens up GFWL and can't be used to bind a button to(even though you can change the bind of GFWL to open it with shift+home). I've set my keys on numpad now, pretty much the same thing.
get an anti ghosting keyboard and that wont be a problem

my g15 i can press all the keys and they will all register

I found a quicker solution to the resoluion problem :

download this :
http://www.mediafire.com/?boo946a7j5ig4of

extract in and copy the files in :

C:\Program Files (x86)\WB Games\Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection\BINARIES\WIN32\MKHDGame.exe"

open enbseries.ini and search [ENGINE]

edith these lines acording to the resolucion

DisplayWidth=XXX
DisplayHeight=XXX

save

ded

Elder God
you need to edit your config file: Steam\steamapps\common\mortal kombat arcade kollection\MKHDGame\Config\MKHDInput.ini

open it with notepad or something and change:

Bindings=(Name="W",Command="MoveForward")
Bindings=(Name="S",Command="MoveBackward")
Bindings=(Name="A",Command="StrafeLeft")
Bindings=(Name="D",Command="StrafeRight")

you need to edit your config file: Steam\steamapps\common\mortal kombat arcade kollection\MKHDGame\Config\MKHDInput.ini

open it with notepad or something and change:

Bindings=(Name="W",Command="MoveForward")
Bindings=(Name="S",Command="MoveBackward")
Bindings=(Name="A",Command="StrafeLeft")
Bindings=(Name="D",Command="StrafeRight")
thank you so much man we dıd ıt

MANUAL UPDATE

ın a rar file (7 mb) in MKHDGame\CookedPC copy the 2 fıles (MKHDGame.u and MKHDGame.u.uncompressed_size) on your computer(c/steam/steamapps/common/mortal kombat arcade kollection/MKHDGame/CookedPC AND CHANGE FILES.....) DO THE SAME THING FOR BINARIES FILES.....

http://www.MegaShare.com/3962594

klala

Noob
MANUAL UPDATE

ın a rar file (7 mb) in MKHDGame\CookedPC copy the 2 fıles (MKHDGame.u and MKHDGame.u.uncompressed_size) on your computer(c/steam/steamapps/common/mortal kombat arcade kollection/MKHDGame/CookedPC AND CHANGE FILES.....) DO THE SAME THING FOR BINARIES FILES.....

http://www.MegaShare.com/3962594
zimbabwe_legend could you upload the file "manual update" again, because Megashare is offline. If anyone else has the file of the "manual update" and can upload, thank you in advance.

I appreciate your help.