What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 EVO 2014 Side Tournament Entire Video to Top 4

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Below is the entire MK9 EVO 2014 Side Tournament up until top 4.

For the MK9 EVO 2014 Finals, please visit Arturo Sanchez's Youtube and follow him also tag him here @Sabin and thank him for his help!

I'll be back with a post this weekend discussing EVO and a few events - Enjoy!

VIDEOS ARE PROCESSING ON YOUTUBE - READY SOON

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Guamo babying everyone haha. I love it

And yes, Chef is a scumbag. We wanted to see a baby Reptile lol

Last edited:

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Just curious to know, were there copies/setups of the game being played that did not have the patch/ DLC installed? If that's the case, that's fuckin' whack lol. I'd expect every copy there to be a Komplete Edition copy, even if it's a side tournament (ESPECIALLY at EVO).

Pig Of The Hut

Just curious to know, were there copies/setups of the game being played that did not have the patch/ DLC installed? If that's the case, that's fuckin' whack lol. I'd expect every copy there to be a Komplete Edition copy, even if it's a side tournament (ESPECIALLY at EVO).
Every copy was ultimate edition

1 I believe wasn't ultimate edition and it was fully patched w no issues but no Dlc so we made adjustments as needed

But next time we host a MK9 side Evo tourney that raises a $3000 pot, full coverage by IGN, Gamestop and other major publications (google it), it's own fully dedicated stream uninterrupted w BS commercials, drops outs, signal loss, advertisements, 80 entrants, runs and completes to top 4 in 5.5 hours, equal difficulty of brackets, self provided setups, Claude running to gamestop twice using a cab service to buy 3 copies of ultimate (not more cause they ran out, w his own money) , space provided for casuals on injustice during it, and all videos including entire tourney uploaded to YouTube within a week all within 10 days backed behind a kick ass community, full help in advertising from NRS and MK sites world wide I'm sure @G4S Claude VonStroke and I in the future will be sure to ok w you what is considered "Whack" vs "non-traditional Whack" to meet your "expectations"

:mad:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
All of them had the patch. Me and Pikachu patched all the unpatched consoles (one didn't even read the disc!). DLC would not be available if you didn't connect to the internet first. No idea why.

Props to Troy for purchasing the games!

Pig Of The Hut

All of them had the patch. Me and Pikachu patched all the unpatched consoles (one didn't even read the disc!). DLC would not be available if you didn't connect to the internet first. No idea why.

Props to Troy for purchasing the games!
Cossner and pikachu were lights years of help, I was busy up to my balls w stuff and cossner stepped in and just really helped in ways we really needed

Thanks man!

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty

1 I believe wasn't ultimate edition and it was fully patched w no issues but no Dlc so we made adjustments as needed

But next time we host a MK9 side Evo tourney that raises a $3000 pot, full coverage by IGN, Gamestop and other major publications (google it), it's own fully dedicated stream uninterrupted w BS commercials, drops outs, signal loss, advertisements, 80 entrants, runs and completes to top 4 in 5.5 hours, equal difficulty of brackets, self provided setups, Claude running to gamestop twice using a cab service to buy 3 copies of ultimate (not more cause they ran out, w his own money) , space provided for casuals on injustice during it, and all videos including entire tourney uploaded to YouTube within a week all within 10 days backed behind a kick ass community, full help in advertising from NRS and MK sites world wide I'm sure @G4S Claude VonStroke and I in the future will be sure to ok w you what is considered "Whack" vs "non-traditional Whack" to meet your "expectations"

I don't know. You didn't give PL his props.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ

No need to pop a gasket, I just wanted to know what the circumstances were since one of my friends voiced disappointment he wasn't able to play Kenshi in three of his matches where it would have been vital; congrats on the tournament.

Pig Of The Hut

No need to pop a gasket, I just wanted to know what the circumstances were since one of my friends voiced disappointment he wasn't able to play Kenshi in three of his matches where it would have been vital; congrats on the tournament.
Your friend should voice it himself that he needed to be on a Dlc setup, if I would have known I would have kept him on a Dlc setup

But like I said that's what I do when I have an issue rather than wait to get home and tell lord of the fly