What's new

More Alternate Colors?

Do you want more alternate color option per costume?

• Total voters
I WOULD SIGN A PETITION FOR THIS !

I believe customizing does extend the lifespan of a game, since i truly think fighting in your favourite attire does give you that push of motvation.

Andromeda

I am Bard
I do think having the option to customize your character would be cool. Sometimes I don't really want to play with Sub-Zero's mask, other times I do. But then I don't care for the costume he's wearing as maskless. It would be neat to customize your character.

I totally would be down in having that over color changes. Anything but color changes.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Sub Zero could get a black palette, so Noob fans can pretend he is in the game, as well as Scorpion getting a grey palette, since Smoke basically was a faster Scorpion in UMK3

ikonoklast

I want your soul, I will eat your soul
I'm a huge Tekken fan, but the customization shit has gone too far with that game. Playing tag 2, sometimes I forget who I'm even playing against because they're completely unrecognizable. I don't need fuckin' Power Rangers with balloons hanging off their head in MKX.

I'd be down with a few carefully selected color options, though.
I totally agree , I don't want people changing the characters around until they look redicuous . A few color changes are fine though

ikonoklast

I want your soul, I will eat your soul
I've been wanting this for a long time, actually. This and taunts. Never understood why NRS doesn't put taunts in MK games. For the colors, I just want different variations of the same color. No need for yellow SZ for me. Just give me five different shades of blue.
I think the action is too fast paced for taunts, that's probably why they were never added, imo

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
killer Instinct has the best customization of any fighting game, customization in killer instinct is on par with best rpgs like fallout and skyrim.
Lmao, I don't really play it but Soul Calibur has the greatest customization features by far.

KI's are nice but you can make pretty much anyone in the SC creator.