What's new

MoonSpell wins Mortal Kombat 9 at Poland's Level Up Bar Warszawa!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Three months ago, the thirst for blood reared its head again in the city of Warsaw, Poland. Players from neighboring countries convened at the Level Up Bar Warszama to determine their champion for Mortal Kombat 9, for which a $400 pot bonus was included! Notable names included ECTMK NBB, MoonSpell, Kosu, etc. Now, thanks to our dear friend @MoonSpell, we are happy to bring you the final results of their MK9 tournament, footage included!

Out of the eighteen or so players who made their appearance, the top three stand as follows:

Tournament Champion: MoonSpell (from Poland)
2nd Place: Kosu (from Poland)
3rd Place: Korsak_Man (from Belarus)

Poland MK9 Tournament.png

The only footage we have available to share with you are the Loser's Finals and Grand Finals from Poland's Battle Arena, but we assure you that the quality far outstrips the quantity! Grab some snacks and check 'em out!

Loser's Finals - MoonSpell vs. Korsak_Man

Grand Finals - MoonSpell vs. Kosu

The Grand Finals came down to a nail-biting bout between two longtime sparring partners and in the end, MoonSpell emerges victorious! Congrats to him for taking the victory and much support goes out to the European scene for preserving their undying love for the game! With MK:X coming up next year, one can only imagine what wonders they will bring our way next.

It is encouraged you subscribe to MKNBB's YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/MKUniverseClan for more MK9 content from the European NRS players.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Thanks a lot guys. It was small but really awesome tournament it was good to bring MK9 and gather all these guys.
Thanks to Bartek H. The Level Up Bar who was kind enough to making it happen and Martyna along with alzeer and everyone who was involved in organization.

@MK-NBB Thnx for the support and I am thankful for Your appearance at the tournament and everyone else.

@Kosu, You put out a good fight. We gave the crowd hype till last moment.
It was hell of a task to climb back and win in this fight.

We are looking to organize Battle Armory 3, but it's not certain at this point yet. But we have at least one more tournament coming up in winter.

Saltea Moonspell

I'm surprised on how far behind our (Europeans) level is compared to Americans.. We have to be better on MKX :)
It's not like I care much for your judgment, but I believe what some players represented on that tournament could be considered a high level of gameplay. But top 3 represented really some wicked shit throughout the entire games however I am sure there are people here who can say few words on the level of @Kosu 's Cyrax performance or Korsaks Kung Lao or even mine Skarlet.
Please, don't take this as an offense buddy.

It's not like I care much for your judgment, but I believe what some players represented on that tournament could be considered a high level of gameplay. But top 3 represented really some wicked shit throughout the entire games however I am sure there are people here who can say few words on the level of @Kosu 's Cyrax performance or Korsaks Kung Lao or even mine Skarlet.
Please, don't take this as an offense buddy.
You took my comment the wrong way. I didn't say that we suck, just that Americans are better, which I think it's obvious if you campare the level of matches of EVO 2013. And the point of my message was that I want us to be better on MKX.

GGA Max

Dzieki mordeczko :)
Zapraszam do Warszawy na melanz z mortalem. Ugoscimy wszystkim co najlepsze. Mamy dobre ziola do herbaty I nie Tylko, proszek do pieczenia i dobra czekolade I piekne kobiety. @GGA Max - hope 2 c ju dude.
I hope one day I can come!

Was that google translator or do u actually speak Polish?
My friend helped me, I am half Polish but I don't speak it.

Saltea Moonspell

I hope one day I can come!

My friend helped me, I am half Polish but I don't speak it.
Well, we speak English so there won't be any barriers. If for some reason You would like to come to Poland remember that You got some people here. I'll hook You up with whatever You'll need - just let me know Bro.
BTW, Eric Warda has Polish roots as well if You remember him.

Regards Bro ! Am glad You enjoyed the finals, something like that coming from GGA member is a privilege :))
Am I good enough to join Team GGA ? :)

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
03:00 -> Kosu with the Beer Drain !

04:40 & 04:50 -> Kosu with the meter drain nets (dirty!)

05:58 -> If a Cyrax player's first meter build is a toasty boost, then you're going to have a baaaad time. Even so, Moonspell did get the flawless!

07:57 -> What the hell? Did you summon a strawberry daiquiri ?

10:57 -> Swag uppercut !
Last game was hype. Two critical drops for Kosu kosued... ahem!... cost him the match.

Saltea Moonspell

i have never seen worst kabal in my life...nice skarlet tho...
I use to Play Kabal over 1.5 years ago and dropped him, I needed to bring him up for mu against KL and Kabal - there were technical resasons that forced me to switch. Kabal was played very basic style - just enough to take out those two.