What's new

Montreal Mayhem: X (April 25, 2015)

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.

Montreal Mayhem X

Hey les Habitants, it is time. Come one come all to Montreal's first MKX tournament on April 25th, to test your FG fundamentals. We must defend our home as rumours of the southern Torontonians are to be in town. They will try and steal our poutine and compete for the top Prize.

--

All are welcome to come play, no Pre-registration needed. Sign ups will be at the location. Doors open at 2pm for casuals until tournament start at 5pm.

Facebook Event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/623397861128317/

-------------

Facebook Page:

Montreal MK Facebook

Feel free to join for news and updates about the Montreal MK scene.

-------------

Date/Time:

April 25th, 2015
Casuals 2pm-4:45pm EST
Tournament 5pm - finish EST
Team tournament - TBD

------------

The Smash Loft
2000 Avenue Northcliff, suite #106
Montreal, Quebec

-------------

Directions:

Please use: "This Link"

to find Directions.

Or for those of you using public transportation, the venue is right beside Vendome Metro (subway) on the Orange line.

-------------

Venue/Tournament fee:

No online or pre registration, pay at the door. Registration will end at 4:30pm EST.

10$ - for venue and tournament entry.

------------

Official game/ Rules:

Mortal Kombat X (PS4/PC)

We are currently working on making sure every set up has a no lag screen. If you are able to help by bringing one, please contact @Ecodus @zaf or @Jer.

- 3/5 from pools to grand finals
- Double elimination tournament
- Winner character and variation locked
- Loser can change character or variation and can opt for a double random stage switch
- Stage selection is always double random.

----------

Pools/Seedings:

The tournament will be a clean slate. Pools will be randomized by region. (This means that we will do our best to avoid any early round same region match ups and first round byes will be random)

----------

Stream:

Www.twitchtv.com/montrealmayhem

Feel free to join us for streamed casuals and tournament starting at 2:30pm Est

----------

Prize distribution:

1st place - 70%
2nd place - 20%
3rd place - 10%

First place will also receive a HP 2000 Notebook PC (Energy Star).

----------
Bring your own Sticks/Controllers:

The tournament will be run on PS4 and PC, please keep this in mind when preparing to attend. Also, the equipment being used for this event belongs to those in our community. Please treat any and all equipment with respect, this goes for the venue as well. There could be a decent number of us, so we can't be running around looking for people to play their matches. Please be around and ready to play.

---------
If you have any questions feel free to PM me on TYM.

RSVPs help us plan better. If you're coming, let us know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
If you guys can think of anyone who would be interested in coming, please feel free to tag them!

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Will there be any Injustice at all at this event? I ask because I won't be able to get my hands on MKX for a little while, and so competing in it isn't really an option for me yet. I'll come regardless just for the hype, but would be nice to have a setup for Injustice casuals or something like that.