What's new

Montreal Mayhem #12: The Quick and Dirty! KRYS wins IGAU!

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
Montreal Mayhem #12

Season II

This is a little late, I've been pre-occupied this week with things so, sorry for the delay and lousy write up.

As for the even itself, we had a lot of people not able to show, clearly still being effected by school and disease. It's unfortunate that only five people showed forcing a Round Robin tournament but, the people who came were still able to bring quality matches.

Injustice
In last place we had @T.roll go 0 - 4! He was unable to handle KRYS and Ecodus expertise. He was too busy saying he was gonna lose when he faced Bacon. Then he underestimated Hatman's abilities and chose to not 'Pick His Main' causing him to lose all of his matches this week.

Next in 4th we had @Mortal Komhat who is showing more and more improvement each week with a 1 - 3 run. While taking the Ls from Ecodus and KRYS. He gave Bacon a run for his money making him legitimately scared in their set and was able to beat T.Roll continuing his streak of getting a win to 3 weeks.

In the middle position we had @CanadianBaconX who went 2 - 2. While he tried the Ecodus Training method and showed up with some interesting tech that helped him get past Hatman and T.Roll. Sadly it was the application that failed him against KRYS and Ecodus. He still blames the 3 straight loses to Ecodus in their 1 - 3 set due to losing his first match because the controller died and didn't bring up a message. #SONYFixYourShizzle

The runner up was @Ecodus , who came to MM a whole new man... Now able to actually STANCE SWITCH! Something his previous controller was incapable of doing. This allowed him to go 3 - 1 but, that one lost was to the winner and still reigning ruler of Montreal... KRYS!

@KRYS9984 went 4 - 0. His superieror Batman play has brought him ANOTHER Montreal Mayhem! His closest match was of course against Ecodus, which went down to the wire but, Catwoman was unable to put Bruce away as the set ended 3 - 2 in the Bats favour.

1) KRYS (Batman) [5 Points]
2) Ecodus (Catwoman) [2 Points]
3) Bacon (Wonder Woman) [1 Point]
4) Hatman (Shazam)
5) T.Roll (Who Cares He's Trash)

http://challonge.com/mm12igau

Totals
Injustice Totals:
KRYS [13 Points]
Ecodus [7 Points]
ChuckyChuck [2 Points]
T.Roll [1 Point]
Bacon [1 Point]

Conclusion
No MK agaist cause... We barely had enought for Injustice. I hear that while we will be missing the champ, we may have a much more full house... Hopefully...

Remember this happens every Sunday at the Foonzo Gaming Bar on 1245 Rue Drummond usually starting around 5:30 to 6 PM. We now have a stream at http://www.twitch.tv/montreal_mayhem so if you have time to check us out on Sunday please do! Additionally, if you're in the Montreal area, might as well drop by and help grow this local NRS community.

@CrimsonShadow

Last edited:

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
Must Love Dogs.

He was BlAdam/Doomsday in my match and I think you busted out Harley/MMH for the rest.

However this is montreal everyone is a catwoman player.

KRYS9984

Noob
Last weekend was a small turnout but still competitive / educational.
It actually felt like an in-depth practice session with a Round Robin tournament integrated (which was fun).
I can't make it tomorrow (Montreal Mayhem #3), but good luck to everyone who attends.
@T.roll Perhaps you should main Lobo.....:DOGE
@CanadianBaconX Thanks for the great write-up as usual; it's better late than never man.

See you at the next one!