What's new

Money Matches and Callouts Thread (Summer Jam Edition)

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Ok ladies and gents, summer jam starts tomorrow and what better yet to make a mm and callout thread....
@FOREVER KING should be hype for this.....
anyway.. ill start the mm/callouts by calling out a certain individual that goes by the name of @Mr Aquaman
this gentleman has owned the title of best mustache/facial hair for a while now Im gonna call him out..
I'm challenging mr. aqua man to THE FIRST Mustache Money Match, and a $10 mm in injustice(lol) Community gets to choose who's Mustache/Facial hair is better and winner gets to shave losers facial hair.
YES this will get recorded. So if anyone wants to call anyone on a money match/ or callout in general.... this is the place...

good luck!!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I ACCEPT, IN THE NAME OF THE SEVEN, AND IN THE NAME OF OUR KING JOFFERY BARATHEON FIRST OF HIS NAME

I PUT MY MUSTACHE AND THE EMPIRE I HAVE BUILT WITH THE SWEAT AND BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT OF ARE'S SWORD ON THE LINE.

WINNERS SHAVES THE LOSERS FACIAL HAIR FOR THE WORLD TO WITNESS AND BARE SHAME

Decay

King of the Bill
If I lose an arm wrestle to a fourteen year old, people will realize my muscles are just all water. If I win, it's like "yo I beat a fourteen year old at arm wrestling" . It's an option select not in my favor
:DOGE

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I ACCEPT, IN THE NAME OF THE SEVEN, AND IN THE NAME OF OUR KING JOFFERY BARATHEON FIRST OF HIS NAME

I PUT MY MUSTACHE AND THE EMPIRE I HAVE BUILT WITH THE SWEAT AND BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT OF ARE'S SWORD ON THE LINE.

WINNERS SHAVES THE LOSERS FACIAL HAIR FOR THE WORLD TO WITNESS AND BARE SHAME