What's new

MLG Online Tourney - Win $$$ to go to MLG Dallas PS3/XBL

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
We lost about 18 pages of conversation when the site went down

This post will be replaced soon with its original post we used before the site crashed with all updated info

The skinny:
xbl and ps3

$10 entry

Winner takes all (unless we get lot more participants)

Plus my sponsor during site's downtime has upped the ante by adding per system RAZER headphones, beanie and controller splitter

Looking to take place now Sep 21st weekend since arena and 2-3 tourneys are next weekend on Sep 15th

UPDATED PLAYER LIST

XBOX Sep 21st 9pm est
PSN Sep 21st 9pm est

XBL
1. Smarrgasm
2. XBL Mind Gamez
3. aNinj
4. Kirbopher13
5. ERR0R MACR0
6. Tolkeen
7. @ K7L33THA
8. Wound Cowboy
9. A Foxy Grampa
10. STB Jimmypotato
11. CptXecution
12. i 4x4lo8o i
13. Chongo Is Free
14. NEWYORKSJ360
15. Pink i Zeppelin
16. Dr Baulsach MD
17. UsedforGlue
18. @Reno_Racks
19. dribirut
21. @Shizzzamm
22. pherleece
23. @Peckapowa
24. Sultani
25. Big D
26. @GeorgeChudoff​
27. @Jigsaw oG​
28. @​
29.​
30,​
PSN
1. SINH3LL
2. BlackBryan
3. Mr_Sl3go
4. XxV1p3rxX
5. Sunky21
6. @ADMIRALcroissant​
7. BODYBAG-DTONESRC
8 DZG KhaoTik
9 CRUM
10. Sonya Blake
11. aj1701
12. Madzin
13. TylerLantern
14. Trepound380
15. Lulzlou
16. Marvaz
17. Espio
18. Chris Friday
19. B Wizz
20. @Reno_Racks
21. Krayzie .​
22. Marvaz
23. B Pryme
24. @MalcolmX
25. @Blind_Man_88​
26. @BODYBAG-VINLOKO​
27.​

Pig Of The Hut

OP from before

I need to update this once i get ALL the info i need from @@Hatake Osawa

Your organizers of this tourney: @Sonya Blake @CptXecution and @Hatake Osawa

PS3 and XBOX360 tourney
$10 entry through paypal to @Hatake Osawa
FT3 pool matches
FT5 finals
Tourney standard rules
Available to anyone who HAS NOT placed top 8 at evo or top 16 at MLG
You can compete on both systems
You can sponsor a player to compete
Winnings must be used to get you to MLG event (due to time constraints most likely Dallas)
PS3 Matches will be streamed by @Sonya Blake on ps3 and another streamer for Loser Bracket matches to be named
Xbox Live Matches will be streamed by @Sabin of the MLG staff as well as someone else to be determined for all loser bracket matches

Prizes will be split for
1st 100% winnings (UNLESS WE RECEIVE MANY MORE SIGN UPS, it wouldnt be worth it otherwise) AND a Razer Electra + Split Adapter and Razer Cap at a value of $95, one set each for PS3 and Xbox360

Purpose: To provide an oppertunity to online players that have yet to experience the top notch production of a MLG event as well as any tournament experience. Online players

Why is this important? Over the course of 14-16 months online players have proven they matter and have since proven their worth such as
CURBOLICOUS , foreverking, mygod88, Sonya Blake , etc at majors, MLGs and locals

What YOU as a member of the community needs to do to help: Face it guys, more players that enter the more money thats in the pot and more fun to be had by all. Also think about the attention we can create with the MLG staff going into the 2013 year.

LETS SHOW MLG WE WANT TO BE A PART OF THEM IN THE FUTURE - TRUST ME THEY ARE LOOKING AT WHAT WE DO

I need energy from the community to make this work, I do these events to try to energize the community, add hype, and provide oppertumties to all but without people promoting the hell out of it, signing up, etc etc it will not work. MASS MESSAGE everyone on your friends list and encourage them to join.

What am I getting out of this? NOTHING, The only thing I want out of all this is to create hype, opportunity and to invigorate a community closing out a strong 2011-2012 and into 2013. This game deserves it and so does our community.

$10 entry fee to be paid here asap https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=8H9Z6V7X3J2WW

I think I covered most here - any questions or comments please add

Disclaimer: this tournament is in no way connected with MLG staff or its event in any way. This is the above players idea and tournament.........so far

UPDATE FROM SONYA BLAKE:

Pig of the Hut's sponsor has just upped the first-place prize for both consoles' tournies by throwing in the following:

A Razer Electra + Split Adapter and Razer Cap at a value of $95.

One set each will be distributed to the champions of the PS3 and Xbox360 divisions. Below are screen-capped images of the Razer Electra and Cap.

Razer Electra: http://bit.ly/mZ6Mn2

Razer Cap: http://bit.ly/PB49Wf

Pig Of The Hut

UPDATE FROM SONYA BLAKE:

Pig of the Hut's sponsor has just upped the first-place prize for both consoles' tournies by throwing in the following:

A Razer Electra + Split Adapter and Razer Cap at a value of $95.

One set each will be distributed to the champions of the PS3 and Xbox360 divisions. Below are screen-capped images of the Razer Electra and Cap.

Razer Electra: http://bit.ly/mZ6Mn2

Razer Cap: http://bit.ly/PB49Wf

Slade

Make It Rain
And as I posted, you put up the info. lol...

Question: If you pay for someone's fee, does that mean that you yourself aren't allowed to participate in the tourney?

Pig Of The Hut

And as I posted, you put up the info. lol...

Question: If you pay for someone's fee, does that mean that you yourself aren't allowed to participate in the tourney?

Great question!

You can pay for any amount of players and compete as well

Pig Of The Hut

@Sonya Blake @CptXecution @Hatake Osawa
Participants/Organizers if you are a part of this help me out. I need the following:

• I need a full list of all players paid to participate - I had the list personally on TYM and well we lost it
  • List of Streamers
  • Sep 21st weekend free for you?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Sounds good, Im going to wait on Hatake to get me the full list
Ah, I didn't see that post a couple posts up where you were requesting that.

Looking forward to it - fucking SICK that your sponsor is throwing in extra money.

How much more hype do people need? Max the participants out for these tournies people!

Pig Of The Hut

Ah, I didn't see that post a couple posts up where you were requesting that.

Looking forward to it - fucking SICK that your sponsor is throwing in extra money.

How much more hype do people need? Max the participants out for these tournies people!

isnt extra $ but they are throwing in prizes which is cool for a couple of reasons

One being if the winner of this tourney cant attend I'll ask them to give that money to a player of their choice but as a token for winning keep the $95 worth of prizes

this adds incentive

I was on the previous list on xbox, but if it's that weekend i'll play on ps3. for now im just posting to get updates on this thread. psn is DJ_L_TORO

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
STB Jimmypotato
CptXecution (XB360)
i 4x4lo8o i
AYSAMO
Mk_Salivial
B-W1zZ
TylerLantern
Ninji
Daniel Name (DJ_L_TORO) (PS3)
UsedForGlue
A F0xy Grampa (XB360)
Chongo is Free (XB360)
TheTetraSpirit
Vip3r
Karaokelove (XB360)
Madzin (PS3)

Hatake Osawa said:
For those who have signed up for this tournament, I'm greatly sorry for the major delay into this. I'm agreeing to Pig that we will try to aim for this within the next couple weeks. If it doesn't seem to go into favor, then we will issue a refund to everyone that has took part in the tournament.

Granted the names I have up there were the names I had on those receipts from Paypal. Please let me know if you're missed to get you on there immediately. That way we have a clear understanding. Believe me, I know who has paid when they tell me (those who didn't let me know on receipt when they paid). This list will start off as the new OP to make sure we get it filled and official. Apparently we lost 3 months worth of data from the site being down. Bummer. =(

Since TYM has came back up, I'll be trying to pop on here more frequently to make sure people are taken care off.

I've been busy on my end and I'm going to be next week since it'll be a long one for me. Not looking to have a day off til the following Wednesday before we commence the tournament that weekend. Bare with me I'm trying everything right now to get through all this. Just personal life is definitely taking a toll at the moment.

Appreciate for everyone's understanding and have a great one!
Still going through to see who had signed up. Thank you Vip3r for reminding me. Got you added to the list above. Just a reminder and reason why the list may not be up to date right away is because for who did pay I may have your e-mail and all, but it all comes down to not knowing who did pay on TYM. Granted we should of probably copied the list just to been on the safe side, but again we didn't know the site was going to lose 3 months worth of data. So without you leaving a note on the payment to where it does give an option, it's harder on me. Not being hard on anyone, but it's basically the truth and the people I have listed above are those who did follow directions, or others who made a reminder like Vip3r for example. That way it helps me skim through this a lot quicker, add you onto the OP list and helps Pig out big time.

I told Pig I'm willing to give this one more shot. It was an unexpected event for TYM to shut down on us like that. No one was prepared for it and it got all of us put into a mix. We still have less then a couple of months and we can still make a difference on this. Again, if this somehow backfires, then everyone will be issued a refund. Wouldn't want to hold anyone back from their personal lives like school, college, work etc. Fully understand that. Hopefully we can meet to everyone's criteria with times and all. In all honesty, I know we would want to try and get this done at a timely manner, but if it comes to it to were some people have problems with their matches setup by us, then we'll come down to an agreement between both opponents to were they will setup a time and day for both to play. Not saying this is something official since we're hoping to get this done on stream and possibly through in one night, or so. But if we're not able to get everyone through on stream, then it's something to keep in mind.

From what I gathered the number of participants I remember having was around in the 20's shouldn't be an issue to run by at all. Again, I just need those who did sign up and probably remembered not leaving a note on their payment to inform me to leave a post on this thread with their e-mail, name they want signup as and maybe possibly the system they're playing on. I already have an idea for some of those on the list now since I've come across those before on the 360.

Thanks to those who have been patient with us on this. Please don't give Pig a hard time. He's not the sole person to look upon on this. Believe me. I'm just as equal with him as far as running this.

Appreciate it guys!