What's new

MLG Anaheim 2014, Injustice Videos by Digit: Pools + Hotel Shenanigans

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
Tonight, let's take some time to flash back to some pleasant memories from MLG Anaheim 2014 that the participants experienced. @Digit, a Shazam player who has proven himself commendably well in the Injustice scene, has captured unforgettable memories of MLG via his cell phone. These include a recollection of pools, hotel casuals, and even a glance at the player cam which captures a pop-off by @EMPEROR_THEO. If you missed out, well, this look at behind the scenes of MLG ought to entice you. Enjoy!

- article edited and promoted by AK RM Blake

Sup everyone. Finally got around to uploading the videos I have recorded from MLG Anaheim 2014.

Enjoy all the content! =]

Intense Player Cam(w/ Theo pop off at the end)

Pools:

Hotel Casuals/Shenanigans:

Drunk Forever King lol

@SonicFox5000
@EMPEROR_THEO
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@Tm_whiteboi
@Noobe
@gross
@FOREVER KING
@daddydab32ho
@Kitana Prime
@Krayzie
@DarthArma
@KDZ
@Syknis
@KH Royale
@FCP/EMP SCAR
@Showtime
@Hysteria
@Red Reaper
@Cash
@MF SLAYER
@GGA 16 Bit
@AK Pig Of The Hut
@Cal-EL
@Blind_Man
@WoundCowboy
@The_SNKE
@MITDJT
@Denzell
@Mattix
@n-megabytes

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Hotel matches are great. So much negativity lately, nice to see everyone can still get together and have fun playing the game without salt.

Also, Theo's pop off. lol

Finally digit uploaded me n fox match, definitely the best I've ever played the bat girl match up, almost capitalized on all my punish opportunities, I'm proud of how I played even tho fox took it, really a testament to how strong batgirls comeback factor is...

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
I dont even remember playing these matches :DOGE

Idk if I should watch myself drunk, I'll probably get a laugh out of it lol
You talk mad shyt when you're drunk lmao
it's funny tho cuz usually you're mostly calm.
You'll get a kick out of it =]

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Bro its batgirl lol, anything is possible, I think what cost me the last match is not clashing as soon as I was put in the corner to reserve more health
yeah she has a great comeback factor and you were playing the MU very well but you would have won some of those matches/more decisively if you hit the MB or didn't get an unfortunate drop. In that last match at 9:59 you were doing the trait LK cancels to combo but you didn't go for the full damage which would have won the match, instead you went for resets which let her pushblock and take the match. Either way, those matches would have been hype on stream, more so than hour long pizza hut commercials...

yeah she has a great comeback factor and you were playing the MU very well but you would have won some of those matches/more decisively if you hit the MB or didn't get an unfortunate drop. In that last match at 9:59 you were doing the trait LK cancels to combo but you didn't go for the full damage which would have won the match, instead you went for resets which let her pushblock and take the match. Either way, those matches would have been hype on stream, more so than hour long pizza hut commercials...
You pointed out an interesting fact bee, and I mentioned that after the match was over, I completely forgot about standing 3 while in trait, I was like damn after I connected that standing 3 in trait it would have enabled me to go into LK'S but I opted for reset which cost me the match.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
You pointed out an interesting fact bee, and I mentioned that after the match was over, I completely forgot about standing 3 while in trait, I was like damn after I connected that standing 3 in trait it would have enabled me to go into LK'S but I opted for reset which cost me the match.
Yeah that would have been one of your options, that's why I feel you should have won it

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
@Cal-EL yo I know you were happy when I made that godlike comeback vs Martain. I cant believe i dont remember that comeback that was tight. GGs btw @Red Reaper

I was playing surprisingly well after drinking a whole bottle
I wanted to win with Arrow.. =/

I didn't even play like I normally do with him since Krayzie really disapproved.

Well, at least I got to show one non-SoCal Batman what the match up feels like.