What's new

MLG Dallas Planning Thread

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Info from the MLG website. Takes place November 2-4. MK will be ran on Friday and Saturday. If you're going and looking for roomates/community assistance we can use this thread to communicate.

Venue:

Dallas Convention Center

650 S. Griffin Street
Dallas, TX 75202

Travel Info:

The venue is 17 miles from Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport, and 7 miles from Dallas Love Field Airport.
Transportation: Super Shuttle: (800) 258-3826. From DFW airport $25 each way, from Dallas Love Field $15 each way.

Hotels:

The Adolphus
1231 Commerce Street
Dallas, TX
Hotel Rate: $139 s/d/t/q + 13% tax
Reservations: 800-221-9083
Reservation cutoff date: October 11, 2012
Distance to venue: 2 blocks

Crowne Plaza Dallas
1015 Elm Street, Dallas
Dallas, TX
Hotel Rate: $115 s/d/t/q + 13% tax
Reservation cutoff date: October 9, 2012
Reservation Phone: 214-742-5678
Additional Information: Self parking is $12 overnight
Distance to venue: two blocks

The Omni Dallas
555 South Lamar Street
Dallas, TX
Hotel Rate: $149 s/d and $159 t/q + 13% tax
Reservation cutoff date: October 12, 2012
Reservations: 1-800-THE-OMNI
Additional Information: Self parking $18 per day for guests
Distance to venue: connected

I'm looking to get there Thursday night through Monday morning and will need roomates. I don't mind sleeping on the floor and will pay my share. All hotels listed are in walking distance of the venue. Anyone interested pm me or post in this thread.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
K7 would you want to be in a KH room, the amount of us going well need at least 2 or 3 rooms

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
K7 would you want to be in a KH room, the amount of us going well need at least 2 or 3 rooms

For sure dude. Do u know which hotel u guys are staying at? Crown Plaza looks cheapest. Doesn't matter to me though. I'll definitely chip in. Hopefully we can do a casuals stream too.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Yea well be streaming casuals the whole weekend, as well as the team battles

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
I really want to make this for the experience, had a great time getting destroyed by Dizzy at Raleigh, but since TYM was down had trouble getting up w/ the community for casuals + bars and what all. Its official, I'm going to be booked at the Adolphus the 31st through the 4th, anybody that needs a room to crash pm me.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
MK confirmed to be held on Friday and Saturday. The Omni hotel is the one connected to the venue, but its more expensive. I think there's like 4 hotels near the convention center. I priced them and for 3 nights for 4 ppl would be about 90-100 bucks per person.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm super stoked to meet and play all you guys. First tourney....and it's MLG...LOL fml.

As I said before, I live here so I will wheels and know some great nightlife spots. Will be bringing the green as well. :D

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

KingRey

Noob
I will be looking for a place to stay. I am still working on flight info and clearance from my job to work remote. I will keep you posted. If the KH rooms have space that would be great.