What's new

MLG Dallas Hotel MM$ and Grudge Matches Videos

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Started uploading a ton of Stream matches straight from Kombat Houston Hotel room.. make sure to subscribe to youtube.com/kombathouston so you can get noticed when a new video comes up... theres a ton of matches that are hype so its gonna take me awhile... but here are some great ones so far!

Also shot outs to a few ppl... Gross this guy loves his mk9! up all night till till 11am playing mm$ and sets with a ton of ppl.. with no sleep went ahead and attented the team tourney... played him as well and he impressed me a ton..
woundcowboy played a set vs him a lil late before hitting the road even though i was not up to my level this kid is a monster with shang very impressed...
pig of the hut for letting us stream in his room the last day... this guy was not joking when he said he was ready for kabals just watch his set vs reo..
Cossnor also has a amaxing reptile all the way from mexico good stuff!!!

Pig Of The Hut vs REO Kenshi vs Kabal

Scar Vs Tyrant ft5 Jax mirror mm$

Gamerblake vs Winterwarz mm$

MIT vs Gross mm$

Madzin vs Woundcowboy

Tom Brady vs KH Cat

Madzin vs Gross MM$

KH Showtime vs Woundcowboy runback

(marvaz) Reo vs Madzin online tourney runback

Cat

STORMS some front page love?

Also check out the toasty boost vs Gross :)

okay more matches incoming!!!

Cdjr vs Showtime mm$

Bwizz vs the world!!! lots of players king of the hill style

Pig of the Hut vs KH Scar

Cossner vs KH CAT

Showtime vs Crazy Dominican

Madzin vs Tom Brady

Tom Brady vs REO

Update:
Dab vs Jer MM$

Cat vs Dab

Showtime vs Tyrant Losers bracket

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
Gross was like someone gave him a shot of MK super serum and dropped him in dallas. the dude went 48 hours non stop no sleep money matching anyone that had a pulse...heck he might have money matched the starcraft guys as well -_-

Reactions: Cat

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Maaaaan Pig no longer being free to Kabal sucks. I can no longer count on REO taking him out for me. :(
Yea I no longer have a kabal problem
All kabals have a new problem, me

I beat cd Jr, cat, PL (but he rapes kenshi w Lao) lulslou and every other kabal but most importantly I was very competitive w reo an for once in my life I went into every kabal MU knowing I was going to win because I 100% understand the MU for the first time ever

Now if only I knew WTF to do about Maxter lol - he's incredible :)

m2dave

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
LBSH reptile mirror is nonsense. I want dat Lui see what all this hype is about. Sonya bringing Lui to jail noww

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

LBSH reptile mirror is nonsense. I want dat Lui see what all this hype is about. Sonya bringing Lui to jail noww

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you don't want dat liu though, he eats d4s for breakfast. I shall unleash, THE MALOC!!!!!! haha

M2Dave

Zoning Master

I beat cd Jr, cat, PL (but he rapes kenshi w Lao) lulslou and every other kabal but most importantly I was very competitive w reo an for once in my life I went into every kabal MU knowing I was going to win because I 100% understand the MU for the first time ever

m2dave
Kenshi's best chance versus Kabal seems to be picking The Pit and playing solid. I am glad you understand the match up better now.

I did not like your pick versus Maxter. He knows the Freddy match up very well. We played several casual games in Raleigh and he won a couple of more games. We need to talk privately about Cyrax on Skype.

m2dave
Spill the beans brah how you doo eet

Cat

Cat

Put me an u up here as well and also me and emp scar

I wanna see those also
I'll have to do it after I get work tomorrow morning. Still a ton to upload.

I will probably opt to use my Lao vs your Kenshi now. Lol or just learn the Kenshi match up better since I really don't know it that well.

Archive has been taken out Cus I have to make a load of highlights for the uploads and there some dude who always seems to upload my shit

B W1zZ

Noob
\Archive has been taken out Cus I have to make a load of highlights for the uploads and there some dude who always seems to upload my shit
Oh ok. You should upload a video of my matches as well from the king of the hill thing you were doin.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'll have to do it after I get work tomorrow morning. Still a ton to upload.

I will probably opt to use my Lao vs your Kenshi now. Lol or just learn the Kenshi match up better since I really don't know it that well.

Archive has been taken out Cus I have to make a load of highlights for the uploads and there some dude who always seems to upload my shit

Damn pig making Kaballers run to Lao?

Come on man lol - stick to ur kaballin' guns

Didn't u hear ? Lao not even top 10 :p

Reactions: Cat