What's new

MLG Dallas Announcement - Mortal Kombat Now Confirmed!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The details we've all been waiting for have hit twitter very recently via twitter from Major League Gaming. Mortal Kombat, although taken down from the game list is still confirmed for Dallas, Texas for the Fall Championship on November 2-4.

Time to start the real hype engine now I think, yes? Stay tuned, people and start making your plans to either ATTEND or WATCH Mortal Kombat in Dallas, Texas! Two are already confirmed: Madzin and STB Shujinkydink via the Online Tournament ran by Pig Of The Hut !
mlgfall1.png
Via Twitter:

"Confirming Mortal Kombat on PS3 will be featured at #MLGDallas. More details and passes will be released soon, stay tuned..."

mlggf.jpg
Article edited by STORMS*

Attachments

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I wonder if TTT2 will also be featured.
They really need more then one fighting game, and the other choices of VF5 and Skullgirls is just lol...

Not sure about DOA, I mean it was in there in the past, but right now its in the IPL with Drdogg and Jedirob.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Did they ever explain why it was taken down?
You cant legally advertise anything publicly when you have to throw away the old contracts and reconstruct a new one because your OLD ONE had KOF AND SCV and your new one does not. Where as an agreement in principle existed a legal contract did not.

This is the business world that exists in corporate gaming that grass roots does not deal with

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I hope this super late announcement does not effect numbers but I'm sure it will. Hope they announce schedule ASAP

I guess @cdjr is not going since he said if they did announce it. He was not going still. :p

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
OH CANADA IS IN THERE.

Once passes go out, buying my plane ticket AWWW YEEEE